25 or 6 to 4 vs Apeirogon

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

25 or 6 to 4 vs Apeirogon

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:12 am

High armor config
mecanums
I will also take off the forks on my lifter

5/3/1/14(-1 clutch flipper)/7
5/3/1/12(1 of WAB to arm)/9(+1 weapon)

If we go weapon to weapon i take no damage while he takes very little. We both deal 5 damage everywhere else (his flipper also takes 5 damage). Of course this changes someone takes corner damage.
A hit to my front wedges will probably tear them off entirely, but shouldn't really affect the rest of my bot.
The plan is to just go straight in and aim to hit his flipper, spin downwards as that might help. The only way for him to consistently about getting hit there is to approach at an angle strafing or in reverse so he goes spinner first, i can counter this by just lifting my arm a little and catching his chasis a little over his ring. Spinning downwards in this case is likely to bend his chasis towards his weapon, possibly disabling him completelly.
If this doesn't work just go for a conventional attack spinning upwards and aiming weapon to weapon (flipper works too), again i win weapon to weapon.
The arena is big, open and is low on hazards. Just don't get hit by any of them, cornering him is going to be hard because strafing and no speed advantage, Same for him.

Just don't do anything stupid. GL HF
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53