CBC3 Week 6 ~ HAN-D vs Equisde

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

CBC3 Week 6 ~ HAN-D vs Equisde

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:19 pm

HAN-DEquisde
ImageImage
SPEED: 4Speed: 11
TRACTION: 2Traction: 12
TORQUE: 1Torque: 4
WEAPON: 15(14 HAMMER / 1 PISTON)Weapon: 1
ARMOR: 10Armor: 12
SETUP IDKRegular lifter
NOAH, DID YOU REALLY NEED TO MAKE THE PICTURE SO WIDE?¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Note: I don't know what SETUP HAN-D is going to use and it won't affect my RP, so i might edit this (not my RP) if i ever found out V900's SETUP.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: CBC3 Week 6 ~ HAN-D vs Equisde

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:37 am

OK so i don't know his SETUP but i don't care. I can't damage his 10 armor and TBH his lowest-powered hammer can still 1HKO me.
I am pretty sure both of us can strafe but i have better control and a massive speed advantage.
All i have to do is stay the fuck away from HAN-D's Front and Rear, probably the hazards too.

So for the actual strategy i will circlestrafe the hell out of this, stay at a safe distance circlestrafing until i have clear line to his side. Do this while being very careful about not being right in front or behind HAN-D.
Also try to not be too predictable about this, so mix the circlestrafing with something else every once in a while.

Once on his side push him towards the any hazard. I am pretty sure i can send it over the pit/OOTA wall so that is preferable. the hammers work too. If i choose the sickle spiny thing, don't ram HAN-D against it, somewhat carefully push him into it, i want the a sickle to catch a leg, probably tearing it right off.

Push it from the sides, never the front, back or wherever is in the hammer's range. Push him to the hazards while making sure i don't drive over them myself, avoid the hammer, mandatory don't make mistakes.
Good Luck, Weaponized Autism.
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: CBC3 Week 6 ~ HAN-D vs Equisde

Post by V900 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:26 pm

SETUP THREE. I don't think Equisde actually has 12 armor. :thinking:

But yeah this thing kills itself at the slightest touch. It's ramming damage is (11+4)/2 = 7.5 = 8. With 2 armor, that means if it has a full-speed collision with literally anything, it'll take 6 self damage (ramming doesn't grant armor bonus) and I suspect several of its drive motors will die on the spot if it impacts. That little bit of the wheel that extends over the skirt also means it'll take ramming damage from hitting my robot instead of just completely sliding under.

"But Noah!" You may ask. "What if he doesn't have to drive at full speed??" The slowest he can drive is 75% of his top speed, which is (8+4)/2 = 6, AKA 4 self damage at the very minimum. Yikes. That, and the fact that my poker will add some damage if I time it correctly. If he's likely to collide with my front, then I fire the piston.

Overall, just... don't try anything too aggressive. Like, at all. All he has to do to lose is to accelerate to 75% speed. I just have to sit there, look pretty, and don't wind up on top of his chassis. Only fire the hammer if I'm absolutely certain it'll hit. Otherwise, don't bother.

Did I mention mech wheels become useless after losing a single wheel? He's got 12 or whatever. Those all aren't staying attached and functional for 3 minutes.

gl hf