2WD undercutter that functions like an overcutter when inverted. Bad-ass body shape, bad-ass blade, and some bad-ass vent lights courtesy of Monsterworks. It's all shiny. Lacks the reach of previous iterations of Tax Cutter but gains a bit more stability due to wheel placement.
Thunderstryke - New Blood Tournament Semi-Finals
Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals
Cherry Bomb Classic 3:
Harrowdown Hill: 4-2
Neophyte Redglare: 6-1
Space Cadet: 3-2
"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
This is a rough thing that I did to get back into rendering. Details include:
- a pair of sabers that act as horizontal crushers
- a srimech, as in the top of the hat is attached to a pneumatic ram that throws the bot back over
- some static wedgelets because idk how to properly attach hinged wedgelets to that body shape
- 2WD because lol using static wedgelets with 4+WD
- military theming because that's what our little russian/japanese ragamuffin likes
- me complaining about rhino 6's render engine because the texturing is far inferior to that of flamingo nXt, even v3
Obviously it's not very good, and was pretty much a half-assed effort because Alex wanted me to participate again. I will prob go back to Rhino v5/nXt v3 for a while until Rhino decides to release a version of nXt that actually works with v6
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
The Monsterworks: 158 - 45 (.778) ...Probably up to no good.
Carbonemys: 6-0 PLAYOFFS!
Black Diamond: 6-0 PLAYOFFS!
I Dance Crabcore, Motherfucker!: 4-2