TLV vs Voltage

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

TLV vs Voltage

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 2:00 pm

Let's see here

Those wedges have quite flat edges. Avoid any attempts at an angle in and skewer the man. Ground clearance is also a bit low for this bot, which means it shouldn't be too hard to lift them up as soon as I have them mostly on my forks. Lift them up and charge into walls. If he's in the right position on my forks, use the wheel lifters to put him in an upright position. Use this as a way to pin for the full timer. Make sure he isn't able to get underneath by driving off before he can flip.

If I manage to push up up top, use the srimech to send him flying.

GL!

British-Robotics

Re: TLV vs Voltage

Post by British-Robotics » Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:32 pm

TLV has nearly similar stats to Voltage, so it may involve who has the driving edge. TLV has some exposed wheels and his whole chassis has plenty of flat sides for Voltage I should be able to get under thanks to the built-in wedgelets. I have a flipper that should give some pops to TLV, he has some exposed wheels and his whole chassis has plenty of flat sides.

If TLV is attempting to perform the “sandwich” I’ll leave the weapon raised open in the hope to get him beached or get them off the arena floor just slightly. Carefully take them to the hammers or spinning drums to hope to create some damage to TLV.

Stay patient driving wise, don’t desperately go “gung-ho” and concentrate to catch TLV on making driving errors.

Good luck and may the best robot win :)