Failure Duplicator

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Failure Duplicator

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:41 pm

Scary weapons, but he only has 4 speed.

Box rush, make sure I hit him immediately and try to prevent a spin up. If he goes horizontal first, take the hit on my weapon (that's 14 armor right there) and hopefully use his power against him. If he goes vert first, use my better speed and control to angle into the wedges and hit those. If there are no wedges, take the hit on my weapon. I should be able to take these weapon to weapon hits without much issue, and I should be able to often win these exchanges, as discs tend to do better with bite compared to drums and beaters, and verts can pop up horizontals and send them flying. If I get ahold of him, juggle him into a wall and pin. Please try to avoid any body shots. Only use the wedges if the fight is towards the end and my weapon isn't working, so that I survive the fight

Gl!

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Failure Duplicator

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:21 am

fail duply: 4/2/1/16(-1 each)/7
25 or somehting: 6/5/1/9/9(+1 front and weapon)

So i deal 5 damage to the front sides, 3 to the spinner and 7 everywhere else (not like that last one really matters)
meanwhile 26 deals can, uh... deals no damage to either of my weapon and 2 damage if it manages to hit somewhere else. That somewhere else is most likely my side wedgelets and it will get the corner damage bonus but still 3 damage probably wont bent them much so i am safe from this thing.
It can probably try the control thing but its not that fast, has lackluster acceleration, etc. I will likely get most hits at full speed.

I will engage mostly with the undercutter, a bit more potential area it can hit, a shot at getting corner damage bonus on the spinner, less likely for him to get a big flip from a hit and most importantly i have a better shot at hitting something other that the weapon.
Those side armor things will fall after a few hits and then an aditional hit is gg. I will likely hit the forks under the armor (do this get the applied armor bonus?) which will be a corner hit so 6 damage. It is very likely i will hit one of the inner forks and those seem to be part of a structural piece of the chasis, particularly part of the same piece as the weapon mount so 6 damage to it will likely at least loosen the spinner.

Just dont let him hit something that isn't spinning and i am good, probably the plan is to go to the middle and turn around to face him from there, if he is charging is also charge in myself for a big hit (and maybe more chance of hitting something other than the spinner?)
Of course if i notice some trap or shenanigans after some kinda of baiting dont fall for the same shit multiple times
gl fh
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53