A Robot Competition (A.R.C.)

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GrimmRonin
Team: Reaper Robotix

Re: A Robot Competition (A.R.C.)

Post by GrimmRonin » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:55 pm

Robot name: Carnifex

Config A:
Statline: 5/4/1/11/9

Description: 4wd drum spinner, it's weapon is fairly wide to try and ensure engagement with opponents, and intended to be able to do something against even decently armoured bots, especially if it can get underneath. There should be enough drive power to be remain competitive against control bots (I hope), thought armour might be a little lacking. The rear wheels are somewhat exposed from the top, allowing it to drive inverted using them should it need to. The forks are static, not hinged.

Config B:
Statline: 5/4/1/10/10 (+1 wedge)

Description: Mostly the same as the other config, but a slightly lighter weapon, hitting with less power but allowing for an armoured wedge across the front.

Last edited by GrimmRonin on Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Re: A Robot Competition (A.R.C.)

Post by Mystic2000 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:03 am

No Tomorrow

Tombclone that uses the same co-axial mecanum system that HFL's robot T-Pose used to functionally have 4 independent mecanum wheels while still retaining the geometry and wheel layout of a 2WD robot, this translates to giving me the ability to strafe and ensure i always have the Big Scary Spinny Thing pointed at the opponent, also has a back hinged wedge just to provide some back protection from both wedges and other spinning weapons.

Speed: 4
Traction: 3
Torque: 1
Weapon: 15
Armor: 7