RFN Mini: Lethal Carriageway III vs W Is For Winner

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

British-Robotics

RFN Mini: Lethal Carriageway III vs W Is For Winner

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:15 am

Lethal Carriageway III: Speed: 7, Traction: 7, Armour: 12, Weapon: 2 (Lifting Forks), Torque: 2

W Is For Winner: SPEED: 10, TRACTION: 9, TORQUE: 1, WEAPON: 3, ARMOR: 7

Ok so, I can’t tell what the drivetrain for Winner is since no infoof it was on the description. Anyhow, luckily, I have lifting forks that can help me in this battle. My chassis has a low profile so Winner will have problems into getting under me.

So, because I can’t catch him, I’m going to bait my opponent, let him come at me and keep moving frontally. I need to wait for the right moment to get Winner wedged onto me. I’ll raise my forks if this situation happens and carefully control Winner around the arena, raise him away from the arena floor.

Now since my speed and traction are equal, I won’t be slow on turning and no wheelspin will happen since I’ll have a lot of grip. I’ll take him to any hazard nearby as possible, the arena wall spinners, the kill saws on the hammers. But I must stay away from the corners since I fear I may get beached.

Good luck and may the best robot win :)

TurtleBack!
Team: Team ShellShockers

Re: RFN Mini: Lethal Carriageway III vs W Is For Winner

Post by TurtleBack! » Sun Jun 25, 2023 8:56 pm

Ok so, I believe the bots main advantage is its armor, its a 12 so it’s presumably designed to take hits from spinners and flim em over

Lucky me. I ain’t using a spinner.

Main strats kinda the same from last time. Get to the sides, wedge under him, Profit. Try to him to the screws mostly, since I’m hoping the flat design gets him stuck, but the hammers could be also used to get those sweet sweet points.

And just in case, if he gets under me, i’ll try to drive onto him like some kind of ramp, regroup, and attack again.

Also I will try to use my lifter to get him upright, I don’t think the side panels are hinged, so if I can do that, I got a free attack from the sides since theres no way he can get under with it. If its hinged, scratch that entire thing.

GL!