Venice queen vs burning blue

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Venice queen vs burning blue

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:41 pm

Burning blue|| Speed: 6 // Traction: 6 // Torque: 2 // Weapon: 4 // Armor: 12
Venice Queen || Speed: 10 // Traction: 8 // Torque: 2 // Weapon: 1 // Armor: 9 (+2 front)

forks! (first image)

hm well he has a better weapon and much better control, but I have speed out the ass. like enough speed out the ass that I can flank.

start out by aggressively getting center-stage, cuz I can :3. I think the primary strat here will be to try and drive past his side parallel to his bot, then turn and get under his side (60% of the time). secondary strat will be to engage head-on (40% of the time), my forks should beat his wedges more often than not, though I'll have to watch for him to try to angle in. every once in a blue moon I want to mix in crazy aggressive charges at full speed.

his bot has pretty low ground clearance and should be high centered pretty easily. when I get under, high speed ram him into walls, then flip him up against them. then ram him into the wall some more, flipping him again if he starts to get traction again. I want to ram him a lot. I crave violence >:3

dont really bother with hammers or killsaws, they won't do any damage and they're boring. continuously shoving my opponent unceremoniously into walls is a great way to show both aggression and his complete lack of control over the situation.

if I get him inverted, or if I'm behind him, stay on his ass. high speed crazy driving is quite merited in those situations because I can always get under. try to disrupt him right as he's self righting, if I can. I should be able to really stretch out my advantage states.

if he gets under back off as soon as I can - my speed means that if I react quickly enough I just might avoid being flipped. I might even be able to bait him into firing the flipper anyway, in which case that's free real estate, babe.

if he flips me he should only ever get one. I have so much speed, I can get away and pick my time to self right in a safe space. this is by far my biggest advantage in this fight. my extreme speed advantage means that he will really struggle to get consistent value out of advantage states. I can always run away, always pick a new engagement when it advantages me the most.

gl!

British-Robotics

Re: Venice queen vs burning blue

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:49 pm

Venice Queen: Speed: 10 / Traction: 8 / Torque: 3 / Weapon: 1 / Armor: 8 (+2 front)

Burning Blue: Speed: 6 Traction: 6 Torque: 2 Weapon: 4 Armor: 12

My weapon is a little more powerful than my opponents, but I need to try and keep up and try and flip Venice Queen, I want to carefully aproach Venice Queen during the fight and wait for the opportunities to gain points on flipping.

Good luck and may the best robot win :)