Rampage vs Taisabachi

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Rampage vs Taisabachi

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:31 pm

Feeling bold today with my strategy, I think I'm gonna try and angle in on her side wedges and avoid going head on with the forks, she is a little faster but has a worse traction/speed ratio so this should be a lot easier to do than the last few fights!

Not super worried about the spinner, I don't think she can even damage my wheels but I will avoid having them get hit just incase. Whenever I'm not going in for a hit I wanna spin down to about half throttle to avoid gyro and try to angle in, then spin up as I charge and get a nice little pop and maybe flip her over then hit her again when she tries to selfright, keep doing that until the clock runs out.

TLDR angle in, flippit, smother, repeat as needed and go for that JD win!
Just here to have a good time

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Re: Rampage vs Taisabachi

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:03 am

I take 1(one) damage from the thing and 0 on my spinner, i dont deal damage either but thats expected
I dont have to worry about my forks getting bent, thats my point

So my forks do outwedge his flat totally hinged wedge, i should be able to reliably get under and flip him more often that he can hit me and throw me around but likely not actually flip me because of gyro.
Rampage in the air is going to spin around like crazy until it lands in some orientation, not sure what happens when it lands upside down (just over half the time i think). It will either be stuck uselessly driving upside down until it gets flipped again or it will bounce around like crazy with the spinner hitting the floor until it lands upright or the spinner looses all momentum and gets stuck driving upside down with no weapon. Either way it is easy for me to control the fight or at least waste time and make him loose control
and aggro points.

Just keep the thing upside down and flip it again if it gets upright, or just push it into a hazard or something if its in a pushable state as 7 armor isn't that much and those wheels look quite unprotected.

dont get cornered or hazard baited or whatever you know the deal
gl hf
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53