Containment Breach vs MORE PUZZLES

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Wolf51-50

Containment Breach vs MORE PUZZLES

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:11 pm

Keep the weapon pointed at him, even if I hit his wedge he's bound to go flying.

Just charge forward, maybe even use a bit of gyro to hit the top part of the wedge to get a free corner. If he starts pushing me backwards, hit his wedge to send me backwards and get spun back up. Avoid any box rushes by making wide turns. Keep going until something breaks.

GL!

TDG does ARC
Team: Team CSI

Re: Containment Breach vs MORE PUZZLES

Post by TDG does ARC » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:18 pm

Damn that's a scary weapon you got there bro, lets avoid it shall we!

Basically I wanna raise my lifter to make pushing easy and do my best to get to his back and push him around as long as I can (making sure to avoid him gyroing over onto my top plate), DO NOT allow myself to get hit by his weapon even if it means backing off!

If getting to the back is difficult I wanna flank around his sides and hopefully get him to gyro over and hit the ground or get him stuck in the air long enough to get to the back, then go in and push/lift while he's struggling to get up. If somehow I'm in a situation where I just cannot get away from the weapon I wanna make sure he hits the front where I can tank it then quickly self right and go back to trying to get control.

Oh yeah the pulverizers and saws might be useful, should probably push him into those if I can. GLHF!
Just here to have a good time