Power Bar vs. Big Boy Flaily

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Toxic

Power Bar vs. Big Boy Flaily

Post by Toxic » Sat Oct 29, 2022 4:11 pm

What the hell is this robot, lmao. I love it.

Well, the weapon is powerful, but with where the hammers are positioned, I don't think this bot could actually hit me as I am so low to the ground. So I'm gonna bank on that.

Spin up, and try to get to the sides of the Big Boy. I would assume that 1 big hit to the side, corners, edges will do catastrophic damage and probably disable or rip off a tire. Aim for the tires, but honestly if I can't get to the sides just go in for a hit anywhere and see what happens.

This will be fun.

Good luck.

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Re: Power Bar vs. Big Boy Flaily

Post by attackfrog » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:39 pm

Wait wait wait how does this thing spin? Adam why you do this to me. Well, I guess it just "clips through the body" and doesn't hit the wheels. Let's go with that. It's a cool looking robot for sure, just... a bit confusing.

Anyway, we've got another spinner showdown here. Go armor shield first, spin up, extend flails, hit it before it hits me. Ideally I could time the flail extension so that I don't hit the weapon of Powerbar. Stay away from the walls, keep spinning (retracting as necessary to spin up faster, then extending again,) sacrifice my wedgelets if my shield gets taken down. spin to win.

GLHF Adam.