Avanti! vs Skully

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Avanti! vs Skully

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Avanti!: Speed: 8 Traction: 7 Torque: 3 Weapon: 0 Armour: 12
Skully: Speed: 4 Traction: 2 Torque: 1 Armor: 11 (+3 disc) Weapon: 12 (Thunderhead) or Armor: 8 Weapon: 15 (Razor/Laser)
Noah did not declare his config, therefore I should probably win by default
If that isn't the case for whatever reason I will be using the standard Plow.

First of all, just use that usual tactic of boxrushing him, like all Wedges seem to do best, I have the speed to easily catch up to him before he can get away and most certainly have the armour to tank anything he can throw at me throughout most of the match as well, especially if he is using the Thunderhead config. If he is using that or the razor dual-disc setup then I will approach him head on, his two spinners probably spin inwards, meaning they will probably stop dead once they get a meaty hit on me, they only have an effective power of 14 too which isn't exactly devastating, Thunderhead's twelve is only really going to scratch me. With the Laser config, I will angle in on whatever side the blade may be, or if it is dead straight, I will angle in on the side of it, he is very wide and slow with a bad traction-speed difference, with how long he will be and how short that blade will be, I should be more than able to get around it and to his side without really getting hit by it, making it easy for me to just carry him over to the arena hazard so it can chew on that eight armour of his. I have twelve armour all-around, I won't suffer from any shock damage and with how hard it is to aim a spinner like that precisely, as well as their lack of power, he will struggle to get any repeated hits on the same exact spot, meaning I can tank the majority of this match whilst remaining aggressive and in total control throughout the full three minutes. I have a fuck huge plow too, that should be really hard for him to avoid, a bigass sloped surface like that deflects spinners very well, not to mention my rounded sides and rear which will also deflect and spread the KE from his hits quite nicely in addition. I will stay as aggressive as possible throughout the match, always facing him with my plow and not giving him an inch, his spinner(s) aren't really powerful enough to deflect him away, certainly not that far at least. I will constantly bully him, smothering him, ramming him into walls and that arena hazard too, not letting up for anything.
Best of luck

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

Re: Avanti! vs Skully

Post by V900 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:43 pm

Botomatic1000 wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:25 pm Noah did not declare his config, therefore I should probably win by default
womp