CBC4 Annihilator Round 4

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

CBC4 Annihilator Round 4

Post by Trihunter » Tue May 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Xtreme PneumatiXApeirogonDiablo Genesis III
ImageImageImage
Speed: 7Speed: 5Speed: 7
Traction: 6Traction: 3Traction: 6
Torque: 2Torque: 1Torque: 4
Weapon: 3Weapon: 12Weapon: 3
Armour: 12Armour: 9 (+1 weapon)Armour: 10 (+3 front)
Config: StandardConfig: High Armour, Regular WheelsConfig: Flipper/ABR with forks
Damage: Scratched wedge (1 damage equivalent)Damage: Light spinner wear (1 damage equivalent)Damage: Scratches on flipper arm (1 damage equivalent)

Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: CBC4 Annihilator Round 4

Post by Botomatic1000 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:19 pm

Repair scratches on wedge

Basically going to hang back just a little for this one, let the other two slug it out and bust one another up so I should be facing a damaged bot in the finals. I’m not going to avoid the action entirely of course, I’m just going to be lurking around the edges of the arena, watching them tussle it out from a safe distance but certainly not too far away. I think I’ll happily give Apeirogon the odd toss when it’s pre-occupied, it’s simply too long with too narrow of a wheelbase to react fast enough, especially with that high-powered spinning weapon affecting it’s already slow turning with gyroscopic forces and a low ground-clearance. It’ll be easier for DG to just grab when upside down, hopefully he’ll be sensible and send it to the Tandoor. Although for the most part, I’ll leave him to it, towards the end of the match I may just cheekily toss him in when he has Apeirogon in his jaws if is otherwise pushing him towards it, he certainly can’t monster truck off of my wedge and shouldn’t be able to react in time with a bot in his maw. If either of them head towards me, I’ll go for them headstrong, bobbing and weaving on Apeirogon, using my speed, his poor turning and his gyroscopic forces to my advantage, getting under him and tossing him over to DG III for him to chew on (maybe even toss that spinning blade onto his top as a ‘special delivery’). If DG III comes for me, I’ll go for him head on, using my superior, longer forks to slot between his and toss him over to Apeirogon to damage his soft, vulnerable rear and sides. For the most part, as I said, I’m going to be a bit more reserved. I’ll always stay at least a foot and a half away from the pit unless I’m going to push them both in when they’re tangled up together and I’ll always turn to face them if one goes for me.
Good luck all

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Sat May 23, 2020 8:39 pm

Repair the one thing that i have for repair i guess, no one had the balls to enter an actual weapon and so we get the most boring annihilator ever.
Start the fight by waiting and seeing what the others do, If only one of them goes for me back off while facing them, hope to get under (i should have a slight wedge advantage over both of them) and try to chain some hits to hit a wheel or send them to the tandor.
If they both go at each other or at least not at me keep some distance while approaching where they will contact closer to the side where Diablo is. If Drew doesn't change his attention to me, when the two wedges go at each other, no mater who gets under, i can quickly get to his back and hit the compact chasis and/or wheel for 5 damage and pretty much end the fight. If he does turn to face me let Ethan get to his side and flip him so i can get a free his on XP and start chaining him.
If they both decide to go at me attack XP head to head and start chaining him.
Anyways i want to take out XP if you didn't notice already, throwing it into fire hazard as much as i can too. Hopefully Drew will catch on or i can convince him to gang up on Ethan, after all XP has 12 armor and can survive pretty much everything while that isn't the case for both of us, if i get eliminated he will need to not get killed by the hazards for 10 minutes and then win a JD while lower on damage, that is not the case for me so i guess that he will play along.
If a while into the fight they still are ganging up on me then try to kill Diablo before they toast me.
Avoid the big center hazard as much as possible. I can self right by hitting the floor with the spinner, or with the arm if that fails
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Sun May 24, 2020 1:32 am

Do the flippy thing to Apierogen. Avoid direct contact with Xtreme