CBC4 MW: Here Comes the Sun vs Remi 4

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

CBC4 MW: Here Comes the Sun vs Remi 4

Post by Hiicantpk » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Here Comes the Sun

Speed: 3
Traction: 1
Torque: 1
Weapon: 15
Armour: 12
--------
Remi 4

Speed: 7
Traction: 6
Torque: 1
Weapon: 5
Armour: 11
--------

Underwedge off

They're pretty hard to control, but I can probably eventually corral them into a corner and punt them up and out with my drum. Annoyingly they have enough weapon to damage me so I need to rush at them with my drum, punt them, retreat a bit to avoid potential counter attacks, and rinse repeat until they're in the corner and/or out of the arena.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

Re: CBC4 MW: Here Comes the Sun vs Remi 4

Post by attackfrog » Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:46 pm

I literally can't lose this. Remi's weaksauce spinner won't do jack to HCTS's mighty 12 armor, and if it gets lucky and manages to send HCTS out of the arena, I can just jump it back in. Remi doesn't have the torque to push HCTS around, and even if it did I could just jump away. All I need to do is jump at full power into the air and land on top of Remi, sniping the weapon belt and poking holes in its chassis. A couple more times and Remi is a smouldering wreck.

Remi's way to win is by flipping HCTS around with its weak drum. It can't do that if I'm already jumping around like a sand flea on crack. I'll land on Remi eventually and then, as its hardened spikes stab downward through those Remilia Scarlet decals, you'll see the sheer genius of my masterpiece, Here Comes The Sun. You'll all see!!

GL Hii!