Blooperheroes!

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Re: Blooperheroes!

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:18 pm

"I got fuckin' "may" if that seems important to any one of yous with more brain than I got."

what a useless lot of idiots. Even she could string a sentence together. and could manage to not pass out in a panic.

"I'm gonna go see what kinda gizmos and shit they got around here." She declared, walking towards an elevator that looked like it went somewhere important. "Might find something useful, might just trash the place now that they finally let me walk in here."

She makes it to the elevator, turns around, and stares at Nick. "Word of advice. you have about 3 seconds to transmit whatever information you want to in the middle of a fight, maximum. Stuttering, second thoughts, and careful consideration kill you. She wants to be a fuckin chicken, she gets to be a fuckin chicken. not your problem why she chose such an idiotic costume. is your problem to make sure neither you nor her die."

the elevator arrives with perfect punctual timing, as things always seem to do in these situations. she gets on, presses a floor at random, and goes where it goes.

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Post by The Monsterworks » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:27 am

Jackson's "Fighting Spirit" is in the process of creeping up to the sleeping figure of Faust 2, draped over the arm of a sofa when Force suddenly decides to take matters into her own hands. It's surprising enough that one of the elevators that had seemingly been locked behind some sort of scan-wall before opens for her. Even more unusual is that it actually seems to obey her command. The others watch the doors close behind her, Fighting Spirit with his hand about to reach for Faust's cellphone.

Not having paid much attention to which floor she pressed, Force finds that the elevator doors open onto a nondescript staff-access hallway at the terminal station of the Liberty Cable Line. The doors close behind her and a little light blinks red to indicate that they are indeed locked now. Instinctively, she goes to reach in her backpack for 'the appropriate prepaid card for whatever the public transportation situation is around here.' She freezes. Everything was perfect. Too perfect. The bag is too light. She feels wrong, desperately wrong. It's... empty (though at least the pass is there).

The nine stand in their massive chamber. Taking his eyes away from the now-closed elevator doors, Nick shrugs and looks at Jackson's 'Fighting Spirit' expectantly. It slips a careful hand into Faust's pocket but, at that very moment, with oh-so-convenient timing, a well-loved vintage teddy bear drops from seemingly nowhere and lands right on top of the sleeping demon summoner...
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:06 am

The only people she had run into were those little do-gooder shits back upstairs, and the locking elevator confirmed one of them being the theif as the most likely option. Assumably this was a standard rail stop with a more standard exit, so she moves to find said exit and make her way back to the liberty corps hall to strangle the theif

Trihunter
Location: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
Team: Cool Story Brobotics

Post by Trihunter » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:20 am

Back at the Liberty Hall again. At least this time I'm not being locked up again... Must be pretty serious if I've been called in so early. I've barely finished basics here!
Flashback huffed a bit to herself, thinking. Melvin had opted not to come out to the initial meeting, so she was alone. Didn't even recognize any of the other faces around.
Eh, best try to make some connections.
"So, uh..." Flashback stumbled a bit, trying to think of what to say that wouldn't piss the group off. "Must be pretty much out of supers for us to all be here, right, heh?"
Accolades
Official participant in ARCcon Europe
ROBOT 2 FW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 MW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 HW Shitbot Showdown winner
ROBOT 2 Most Trophies (Runner-up)
Official voter in OSCARC 2018
Best Meme 2018 (Mimi-Chan)
Trophies
ICEcrown Champion (Steelhead)
CBC3 SHW Runner-Up (Hartmann's Youkai Bot II)
CBC4 LW Runner-Up (Scrapper)
ROBOT4 Sportsman Runner-Up (Split Personality)

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:02 pm

"eeh, awww, eh, what?"

Christ I shouldn't doze off like that, what's wrong with me?

Losers around me, a particularly smelly one creeping up on me, a new message on my phone...

A teddy bear on my head? Did that wake me up?!

That fucker's close, gotta think fast...

Teddy bear... teddy bear... it's obscure but I vividly remember the paragraph of demonic teddy bears when studying demonology...

Didn't one of those other losers carry a teddy bear before I dozed off? Where is she? Did I dream that?

Did I summon a demon in my sleep again? Last time I did that I woke up gargling mayonnaise, I should really watch out with that.

I must have summoned it...

... oh for fuck's sake

"Demonic teddy bear keep this freak away from me!"

... for fuck's sake...

Rocket

Post by Rocket » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:19 pm

The teddy bear landed on the prone redhead with a noise like "plap". Exactly like "plap", actually, which was convenient for any passing narrators. It looked absolutely normal, and Robyn was a lonely woman of a body type not considered conventionally attractive with a history of mental trauma. Draw your own conclusions.

"So then. Either we've got cutesy adorable poltergeists, which is far from the weirdest day I've had, or awesome vintage friends are appearing from thin air, which... well, let's be real, we're people in the cape business, if this cracks anyone's top ten weird happenings chart I'll be really, really surprised. Is, uh, is anyone laying claim to that? Because that might be kinda valuable if someone cleans it up a bit and I'm behind on my rent so. Yeah."

Robyn wasn't having a good day in any real respect, but the appearance of New Friend from nowhere kinda made up for it. So did someone sticking up for her, even though said someone had a rap sheet that made War And Peace look like a takeout menu and she was absolutely unsure how good to feel about that-

And then the redhead woke up.

"Demons live in teddy bears? Seriously? They can do that? Wait, does that mean... hold on, I'm gonna try my power on it."

KA-CHICKENATE!!!

"... Well that did precisely naff all."

It was at this point that the possibly-evil teddy bear started clucking.
TEAM WORST SWORDSMAN
"The world's best swordsman doesn't fear the second-best; he fears the worst swordsman, because he can't predict what the idiot will do."

Active Roster:-
VEXED!
LW: TRILOBITE! (1-0) (Lifetime: 3-4)

Cherry Bomb Classic 4
MW: DRAGONFIST (6-1) (Lifetime: 15-9)
HW: TABOR MARK 4 (4-3) (Lifetime: 12-14)

Full Roster
Lifetime Figures: 42-51 (0.452)

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:55 pm

[custodial post]

It is worth noting that the magic containing this demon is as powerful as the demon themself (whose name is a rythm often whistled by Elisabeth: C, D, F, D flat as 2 eighth notes, a half note, and a 32nd note). The only capabilities the demon has to interact with the outside world are at the very marginal ends of their great power: their aura of invincibility, and their ability to bond with and corrupt minds: a process that functionally takes years due to how little of its power leaks out. As such it was unable to communicate normally and it is quite unlikely that a chickenized version of it would emit audible clucks. It is equally unclear how captain chicken’s powers reached through a multi-dimensional magical barrier that has locked the demon in a miniature demiplane. Perhaps the captain is more powerful than she though.

More information on the demon when I actually have time to come up with it now that i have been most abruptly made aware of the need to do so, apologies for the confusion.

Superbomb122

Post by Superbomb122 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:38 pm

Now facing a demonic clucking teddy bear, Nick, understandably, freaks out. He shouts something between a war cry and ghastly shriek as he goes for his bat and swings at the bear-chicken-demon. "This has gotta have knees, right?" he thinks to himself.

CRACK
Team ETHER 12-11
REDDIT: 3-2
CBC: 9-9

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Post by The Monsterworks » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Liberty Station

Force finds an elevator back up fairly easily. It arrives with perfect punctual timing, as things never seem to do in these situations. There isn't even an ID query or any sort of security - almost as if she was meant to find her way back. The elevator dings, the doors open, and she arrives at Liberty Hall to the following scene:

Liberty Hall

Henrika Faust looks up with alarm as a second smelly freak barrels in at her, this one swinging a baseball bat with mean intent. Nick's mighty swing twists in midair, changing angle to come down in a vertical bash into the stuffed toy's knees and, by extension, into the top of Faust's precious cranium with very little cushioning. It's right about then that a third smelly freak, Force, having emerged from an elevator, lunges for the bear, snatching it off of the Demon Summoner's head. The swing accelerates to account for the new obstacle between it and its target and, then, ready to power right through the squishy human, it connects.

CRACK!!!

Meanwhile, cellphones start to buzz again.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:02 pm

Timothy barely talks the first day. He's nervous, stress eating. The chicken person, whatever the name was, is making him nervous, and just waits it out in the back. He makes sure no one is looking, and bites off the marble thumb of one of the hero statues during the night. Well, maybe a few more couldn't hurt. They won't notice a missing arm, right?

Tim, completely oblivious to the fact that people were talking, only just realized that there was chicken nearby. Captain Chicken seemed strange. Deliciously strange. He again fought the urge for a taste.

He barely noticed that his phone was vibrating through his sleep eating habits, as it was in it's thick metal case. He read the message and his eyes became wide.

Hearing the large crack, he told the lot "Enough! We're all logical people here! *Munch* let's talk things out! Otherwise it's feeding time for yours truly! This is important! Something is coming"

Timothy resists the urge to eat the teddy turned chicken. Mmmmmm chicken. But eventually he gets into the fray and rushes in, attempting to gnaw at the chicken bear demon

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:15 pm

After seeing a bunch of shenanigans like nick's crazy accuracy with the bat, April decided to speak up again.

"No one is going to talk about how that guy just ate the arm of one of the freaking statues? He even look around to see if no one was looking (of course he didn't see me looking)"

"Anyways, last time i got a message saying Immediately, now i received one saying Ten minutes. What's next? Tomorrow? then Two Years?"
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

hide
Team: Team C/D

Post by hide » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:16 pm

"10 minutes"

The spirit knew that whatever it meant, it certainly wasn't good. Ignoring the commotion with Faust, Nick and Force, decides that getting ready for combat is definitely a good idea. Getting in a position of guarding, the spirit summons 3 orbs, all around half power, planning to use them as physical projectiles.

"Guys, I think something bad might happen, so maybe focus on that, eh?"
Spoiler
Taskmaster: Reckoning: Evolution (0-4)
Taskmaster V2: REDDIT 2 (3-3)
Taskmaster V3: Thunder Underground (3-1), ARC Rumble (lost)
Taskmaster V4/King Crimson: Not the Football League (1-0), CBC 4 (2-4)
taskMASTER: Pat’s Reddit Tournament (3-2)
Spoiler
SPINNERFOOD: Thunder Underground (1-2), CBC 4 (4-4), CBC4 Rumble (lost)
Spoiler
D O N O T C R O S S: Thunder Underground (2-0)
Killer Queen: CBC 4 (2-4)
SPECTRALS: ROBOT4 (0-1)
CRAZY DIAMOND: ROBOT4 (2-1)
Ki: PAT'S TOURNAMENT (5-0) CHAMPION
DEAD BABY CANNON: RUMBLE IN DA JUNGLE (4-2)
MADE IN HEAVEN: ROBOT4 (1-1)
Record: 33-29
Notable Achievements:
  • Champion (Kira), Pat’s Antweight Tourney

Superbomb122

Post by Superbomb122 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Nick quickly stepped back and kept his bat at his side. Odd that Force would save a demonic teddy bear. Even more odd that she didn't appear to get hurt by the bat. He just kind of listened to everyone for a second and silently prayed that neither of the women he nearly injured would take revenge.

"So uhhh, 'Ten minutes'?" He rummaged in his pocket for his phone. "Weird, I just got that message myself." He looks around at the others. He fixes his eyes intently on the dude currently polishing off Atlas's right hand.
Team ETHER 12-11
REDDIT: 3-2
CBC: 9-9

YSMQTHLQYH
Team: Team Design Flaw

Post by YSMQTHLQYH » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:39 pm

April spoke up again
"Wait, did everyone get 'ten minutes'? I sure hope this doesn't mean that we have ten minutes to solve the last set of messages or something?
This is only getting scarier and scarier"
TEAM DESIGN FLAW
Insert funny text here

Recent history
This is very much out of date as i forgot/didn't bother to update it
Dirty Dozen -
Something Something I Regret Nothing 0-0
I Suck At Names II 0-0
OTSC v2.0 0-0

Butcher's Circus -
Evaccania DOOM 0-0

ROBOT4 -
Cyan Printer Ink 4-1 // Multiply and Surrender 2-1 // Apeirogon II 4-0 (Champion!) // Total 10-2

CBC4 -
Vindicator 4-2 // Apeirogon 4-3 // Pressure Flop II 5-3 // Padoru Machina 3-3 // Total 16-11

less recent stuff i guess
Thunder Underground -
OTSC 2-0 // Need For Spin 1-1 // FREE ICE CREAM 0-1 // Cookie Cutter 1-0 // Total (i guess) 4-2

REDDIT - Terrorbird 4-1
Reckoning: Evolution - Riptide 2-2
ROBOT3 -
Beaned 2-5 //<3 5-3 // Pressure Flop 4-3 // Omnicrap 2.0 2-5 // Total 13-16

CBC3 -
Evil Destroyer 4-4 // I Suck At Names 5-3 // Something Something Cluster Bot 3-3 // Equisde 3-3 // Total 15-13

ICEcrown - Hovercrap 3-3
REDDIT(2K18) - Omnicrap 3-3
Overall record: 70-53

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:54 pm

Force grabs faust by the collar...

Well there isn’t much of a collar there is there. Neck? It doesn’t seem as if she’s noticed the fact that this would leave her target unable to speak. She seems equally unpreturbed by the bat to the knees, and anyone surrounding would notice the burst of bluish purple energy shimmer around her after the impact.

“What kind of games are you playing at you little sneak thief? Rigging the elevator to go to the most useless possible location? Stealing a keepsake from a new team member? Give me a good reason to avoid...”

She pauses. The gears in her brain audibly crank. This is apparently such a grevious transgression as to warrent special punishment.

“Feeding you to that weirdo knawing on statues over there”