Night Jackal II vs V2

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Night Jackal II vs V2

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:54 pm

Starting upside down for bulkhead sniping and to ride up the wedge to attack both his exposed tracks and 6 armour body. Spin up as soon as the match starts, keep spun up throughout, I will almost definitely hit his bulkheads and the sides of his disc with my bar, he will experience some rather brutal shock damage. Just keep facing him and keep on going for him whilst I’m spinning, keep away from the arena walls and never show him my wheels. My bar extends to the backside so he can’t really go for my rear without his disc taking a hit.
Gl Billy.

Billy5545

Re: Night Jackal II vs V2

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:56 pm

They have very exposed wheels, and they can be unbalanced highly if impacting floor or wall, as well as having less speed than us.

This is our last stand after the devastating losses against deathspinners, so we are determined to win against them. We will drive to the side opposite of where their blade spins, as they have difficulty turning there. We will try to aim for their wheels aggressively, while watching out for them trying to pull tricks on us to get their blade hit us. Drive well too

Basically, aim to destroy their wheels as fast as possible in the spot safest for us. 

Good luck Boto