Black Salvo vs HardWired

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96

Black Salvo vs HardWired

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:38 pm

going to assume that if ethan hasn't rped by now he won't rp before the deadline :V

wedgelets on

angle in on whatever using my superior speed, use his gyro forces against him by zooming to his sides and shit. back off immediately on reaction if his long ass forks or whatever get under my wedge before they feed me into the disc. he doesnt have the speed to chase so reset the situation at full throttle. obviously the goal is to yeet him into the walls for 3 minutes while not getting hit.

glhf
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Botomatic1000
Team: Team Riptide: Advanced Robot Combat

Re: Black Salvo vs HardWired

Post by Botomatic1000 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:50 pm

Using the single beaky wedgelet
Spin up as soon as the fight starts and approach him cautiously of course, facing him with my perfect traction, spin down a little and only a little if he tries to go for a flank to negate my gyro slightly. My beak slots perfectly inbetween his Wedgelets, meaning two will ride the sides of my beak up into my disc and his body will be knocked up a little before his other Wedgelets can reach my wedge. This is just going to be a juggling match for me, keeping spun right up when facing him and juggling my hits, showing as much aggression and causing as much damage to his body as I can. I have a pretty heavy wedge advantage with a narrower wedgelet at the tip. Always keep facing him disc first, no matter what. Toss him about, try to get him towards some walls for a possible oota.
Gl