ROBOT3 MW Week 4: Di-trouble Gen II vs Electron

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Billy5545

ROBOT3 MW Week 4: Di-trouble Gen II vs Electron

Post by Billy5545 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:42 pm

Di-trouble Gen II: 5/3/1/14/7
Electron: 5/2/2/13/8 (+2) (Standard config I'm assuming)

We have the same speed. However, they have worse traction, so we should be able to drive around them easier, as well as them being harder to drive from oversteering, as well as being prone to gyro too we reckon. Our weapon is also stronger than them. Also, while it seems they have slightly more armor, their chassis armor is actually 6, due to the bonus. This means we are going to do severe damage to their chassis and support. It helps their base chassis is boxy, so we are going to get extra damage too. Their wheels are also exposed at the top. Finally, with our huge ground clearance, we will just be able to bypass their weapon, as well as lessen the hit by their weapon on the chassis itself by both the height and driving over them, as well as our discs protecting us

We will first try to drive around them and approach angled, hitting the chassis from any points on the chassis once we get clear of the weapon, which will die in few hits. However, we do try to mix baiting into it, in an attempt to make them expose their weak spot, as well as force them to overturn or gyro by turning constantly as they get their weapon lined up against us, or if they try to drive in a way to hit our wheels. We will counter them if that's the case. Try to avoid the weapon of course.

Overall, drive well and watch out for any tricks they will pull, reacting accordingly to it.

Good luck Codesilver

CodeSilver23

Re: ROBOT3 MW Week 4: Di-trouble Gen II vs Electron

Post by CodeSilver23 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:05 pm

All I'm wanting to do is get to the wheels and hopefully get my spinner to chew on some tasty wheel. I'm gonna pivot to keep my weapon in front instead of taking the offensive and accidentally spin out. If he makes contact with my spinner, that's when I keep driving into him. If he backs off, I let him. Not gonna chance spinning out and give him a good opportunity to KO me. I wanna win this BAD. I haven't won yet, mostly because I keep forgetting to post, so it'll be nice if I can get something in the win column.
Team 2nd Place
Rookie comin' to get yo cookie
REDDIT: Super Soldier (0-3)
ROBOT3: Electron (0-7)
Vexed!: Caffeine Machine (1-0)
Ayyy! got my first ever win this year!