Black Salvo vs Post-Traumatic Stress

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Badnik96

Black Salvo vs Post-Traumatic Stress

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:47 pm

BS:
Speed: 9
Weapon: 0
Armor: 10 (+2 wedge)
Traction: 8
Torque: 3

PTS:
Speed: 3 / Traction: 2 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 15 / Armor: 9

D2 wedge on.

His weapon's kinda high up, and even with those tiny wedgelets at the front he's not going to be able to do much with them. I outpush him by a large margin and we all know SOW struggles when something slows it down. With only 2 wheels, presumably at the back, he's going to struggle to fight spinup torque at the start of the match meaning by the time i've gotten to him he's either just barely up to speed or struggling to drive in a straight line. Use this to my advantage.

Get in quickly at the start. He's not going to have much room to maneuver in the corner so follow him as he tries to move out and stuff him against the wall. Once I've stopped the spinner, stay on him like a magnet and keep him from spinning again. We've all seen Whiplash vs SOW, we know how this goes. With how fast and controlled I am there's no way he should be able to clip my sides, but keep him from doing it anyway. Always attack into his angle of spin after the initial collision so he can't grab a corner. Never give him a second opportunity to spin up.

Good luck Drew
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ