Found God in a Tomato vs OwO bot 2000

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Found God in a Tomato vs OwO bot 2000

Post by Venice Queen » Fri Jul 05, 2019 7:49 pm

OwO: 6 speed / 4 traction / 1 torque / 12 weapon / 7 armor (+2 wedge)
FGiT: Speed: 6 / Traction: 4 / Torque: 1 / Weapon: 13 / Armor: 6 (+2 weapon)

His weapon/weparm/armor: 12/11/9 (or 5)
mine: 13/10/4

weapon: weapon we both deal 2 damage, but I'm going to be hitting that 9 armored wedge, on its forks, for 4 corner damage whenever we engage.

that's the big thing I want to focus on this match - I'd still like to try and strafe to catch the outside corners of the forks instead of the inside corners if I'm able to: doing that would let me hit his wedge without risking getting hit by his disc. but the impact of the initial hit should knock him away since I should be getting a corner either on the forks, or potentially on his weapon supports.

since I start short wall side, I'll want to do a rollout up along the purple wall to my right as we get started, to get as far away from there as possible - don't need to be eating a lucky OOTA - before I get down to actually doing anything. in general try and get my rebounds to also keep me away from that wall - I can strafe, so I am VERY good at choosing the angle at which i get sent away.

and that's honestly all there is to it. it's up to him to come up with the clever shit, he's the one trying to feed a 9 armor wedge into me. don't get baited somewhere dumb.

GL