Demonic and Supernatural Investigation Bureau

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:49 am

"What made you specifically suspect a succubus?"

Lissandra decides to look through her notes for info on werewolves and other lycanthropes, including whether they possess traits that would explain some of these observations.

BrianTheAmerican

Post by BrianTheAmerican » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:02 am

Floyd stands and thinks to himself for a little Swords with holy rune etchings.. Can demons even reliably operate around holy runes? I can't imagine any evil entities choosing to work in such proximity to holy energy..

He lets Riley know what he's thinking wondering if perhaps it's time to link up with the other two and see what they've learned

"Thanks, I'll swing by if I get the chance later" he says to the Smith

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Lissandra/Pavel
Sam explains her somewhat bizarre relationship with Barnabas, and how seemingly everyone else around town is utterly charmed by her for no good reason. He admits that this doesn't quite match up with the description of a typical succubus, but he can't think of anything else it could be. Perhaps she's a new subspecies of succubus?

Lissandra's notes on lycanthropy and werewolves have a few interesting points: for one, because of the large amount of magical energy the transformation to and from the wolf form pulls in from the surroundings, only one werewolf can exist per area of about 50 square miles without causing magical atmospheric disruptions manifesting as explosions in the sky that are often mistaken for bombs or artillery shells. Furthermore, for all known variants of lycanthrope, transformations can only occur under a full moon.
poopity scoop

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:44 pm

Riley quickly addresses the two. "Sorry for inconveniencing you for this little bit of time - we might need to come around later to fully disprove the slander that's been being spread about you ma'am - where are good places to find you should we need to?"

(after I get a response I'll go with Floyd to find the others)
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:43 am

Lissandra asks when Lilly claims to have been bitten and whether it lines up with a full moon and also whether there have been any unexplained loud explosions lately.

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:19 pm

Floyd/Riley
"Um. Well, I spend most of my time here, working out back. My house is down the road, but you'll have to get there early in the morning or else chase me down to here. Speaking of..." Lily turns to Barnabas. "Don't you forget about tomorrow night."

Barnabas nods.

<hr />
Lissandra/Pavel
"Explosions? I'm afraid not. I'm also afraid I don't know the moon phase that night - you see, there was indeed a full moon during that week, but nobody knows the exact date of the supposed attack but Lillian herself - she was traveling between here and Maysboro, allegedly, and the `attack` could have happened any day of that week. Question her about it if you must, but understand that, succubus or not, she's a crafty little hellspawn. Please be careful."
poopity scoop

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:59 am

Pavel sees the holy water and wonders if it may affect him as an artificial being, that wouldn't be good, he hasn't been outed yet.

"Lissandra, can I, Jeremy, hold that vial for a bit?"

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:51 am

"Why certainly&#33;"

Lissandra hands Pavel/Jeremy the vial.

"I think we should go talk to the rest of our team before we go see Lilly - perhaps they'll have some vital info"

She begins to head off to look for the other two.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:36 pm

[continues looking for Lissandra and co]
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:59 am

The group reconvenes in town square to share their findings with each other.

(OOC: short post, I know :v: )
poopity scoop

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:16 pm

After filling the others in on her discoveries...

(abridged version: Priest thinks she's a succubus, gave some circumstantial evidence, provided me with a vial of holy water, given the inexplicable wolf bite I researched lycanthropes a bit but not enough data to draw a conclusion)

...Lissandra decides to go meet this Lilly herself. She asks Pavel to follow behind her at a distance while holding onto the holy water. She heads off to find this possible Demon.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:44 am

Pavel looks at the holy water vial he's holding, what effect may this have on his supernatural physique?

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Pavel reasons that, as a being of magical origin rather than strictly demonic, the holy water will either do nothing to him, or it will have some unpredictable major effect on his body and mind.

---

Lissandra and Pavel make their way into the smithy and Barnabas immediately calls Lily up front from the back, having assumed, correctly, that they are the rest of the DSIB team. She emerges and things immediately fall apart: Damocles starts growling, and even though her eyes aren't actually visible behind her hair, she's very clearly eyeing Pavel.

"What do you want?" Lily asks.

Barnabas looks on from the side.
poopity scoop

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Lissandra takes note of the tension in the situation. She calls Damocles to heal, but she does trust his nose enough to be wary.

"Errr, my name is Lissandra - we are the other two colleagues of the people you met earlier. If you wouldn't mind, we wanted to ask a few extra questions that had arisen as a result of our own work?"

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:29 am

Riley shrugs. He had no want to follow - didn't see a reason to piss off Lilian unduly. He decided to go to the Inn and meet its proprietor. perhaps that could lead him somewhere. and even if it didn't, he could drop off some of his travel gear.
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122