Howler III vs Space Cadet

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Post by The Monsterworks » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:54 am

Howler III (single hammer configuration) - 3 speed / 1+1 traction / 1 torque / 17+1 weapon / 8 armour

Space Cadet - 7 speed / 6 traction / 3 torque / 2 weapon / 12 armour (+1 front wedges)

<hr />
a) If I couldn't do any serious damage to Triple 6 despite being +5 on its armour (aside from it's front being "shredded" but still perfectly functional), then I'm probably not going to do any damage to Space Cadet. "Hail Mary" time&#33;

b) My hammer config potentially does 18 damage, which can one shot SC. However, with nothing to brace against the power of the swing, Howler will probably just flop around. Well, what if I use my opponent as the brace? Space Cadet has two wedges that my track pods fit snugly into. Using my opponent
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:55 pm

Knock knock, what's that sound? That's the sound of Space Cadet being utterly fucked in this match. :v:

Joking aside, first things first, keep my front facing at them at all time, and try to angle in towards in sides--even though i'm a armored behemoth of a robot, they can still easily OHKO me. With that in mind, take them with caution, and use my ludicrously fast speed to my advantage, and zip around them, and back away ASAP.

What i want to do is to flip them across and around the arena--try to force them into self-righting. I also want to get them from the sides, and slam them into the arena's hazards. This match can go either way, and i want to play with the cards that i'm given here--and i want to play them wisely.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck&#33;
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017