Chad the Inhaler vs America Offline

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:20 pm

I have like, double his speed, so just like, don't get hit by the hammer, you know, man? I can even like, just get under his side, ya know, and like, push him places and like, win by carrying him into hazards and like, not ramming myself into the hazards coz like, I'm not a complete moron, like, ya like, know?
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:39 am

THE VIRGIN AMERICA OFFLINE V.S CHAD THE INHALER

Keep my front facing towards them at all times, they're leagues faster than me--so don't bother chasing after them, but allow them to nyoom towards me. And as they have me wedged, bring down hell on them with my hammer, which should KO them fairly easily. Matador them if i have to, and J-Hook off if i have to. And if they're disable, drive them into the bumper spinner while bringing down hell upon them w/ my hammer.

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017