Election Thread [Flaming Allowed] [If yOu don't support

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:11 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 06:54 PM</dd></dl><div>and probably eight because democrats are retarded.

[/quote]Well you never know- maybe within those four years, they'll end up making some kind of half-man half-machine Super Democrat who can do kung-fu, shoot lasers, and is capable of out-debating any Republican from a few hundred paces. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:43 pm

it was put there by the establishment though, it must be corrupt&#33;
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

The Mangle

Post by The Mangle » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:52 am

Apparently there is a wall being made in Canada to keep out the Americans. No seriously, there is a wall being made at the Canadian border.

Also, one of the potential candidates for presidency was a feminist.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:59 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 07:11 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 06:54 PM</dd></dl><div>and probably eight because democrats are retarded.

[/quote]Well you never know- maybe within those four years, they'll end up making some kind of half-man half-machine Super Democrat who can do kung-fu, shoot lasers, and is capable of out-debating any Republican from a few hundred paces. :v:[/quote]Yeah, except most voters on both sides don't care to actually debate as much as talk over people and be right in their own mind.

Fuckity fuck.... and on top of that, we just lost Leonard Cohen too.

"Get ready for the future, it is MURDER."

BEES

Post by BEES » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:27 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 07:11 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 06:54 PM</dd></dl><div>and probably eight because democrats are retarded.

[/quote]Well you never know- maybe within those four years, they'll end up making some kind of half-man half-machine Super Democrat who can do kung-fu, shoot lasers, and is capable of out-debating any Republican from a few hundred paces. :v:[/quote]TBQH I think we're entering an era of one party rule in the US, which could last the next two decades.

Republicans have permanent control of the legislatures in all the swing states Trump won. WI, MI, OH, PA, NC, and FL. They can just kick 100,000 black people off the rolls before the election in those states and win every time. Even if Democrats run a good candidate they may be locked out permanently.

In my state, Democrats retook a 5-4 majority on the state Supreme Court, which would allow them to challenge the district maps. Now the General Assembly is planning to add 2 more justices to the bench to get a majority back. Constitutionally, there's nothing that can be done to stop that.

It's cool how we have a fake democracy and people are just fine with it.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:14 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Nov 18 2016, 12:27 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 07:11 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Nov 10 2016, 06:54 PM</dd></dl><div>and probably eight because democrats are retarded.

[/quote]Well you never know- maybe within those four years, they'll end up making some kind of half-man half-machine Super Democrat who can do kung-fu, shoot lasers, and is capable of out-debating any Republican from a few hundred paces. :v:[/quote]TBQH I think we're entering an era of one party rule in the US, which could last the next two decades.

Republicans have permanent control of the legislatures in all the swing states Trump won. WI, MI, OH, PA, NC, and FL. They can just kick 100,000 black people off the rolls before the election in those states and win every time. Even if Democrats run a good candidate they may be locked out permanently.

In my state, Democrats retook a 5-4 majority on the state Supreme Court, which would allow them to challenge the district maps. Now the General Assembly is planning to add 2 more justices to the bench to get a majority back. Constitutionally, there's nothing that can be done to stop that.

It's cool how we have a fake democracy and people are just fine with it.[/quote]fair enough Nick, but don't underestimate Alex's cyborg idea

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:04 am

Dutch elections of the municipal council are going on, why is no one discussing this?&#33;

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:01 pm

I am now discussing this.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:33 am

The local green party won in my town, which is both surprising and giving me some degree of hope about humanity.