Khnum vs Xonotic

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Khnum vs Xonotic

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Khnum: Speed: 11 / Traction: 5 / Torque: 2 / Weapon: 1 / Armor: 11 (+2 front) - forked front wedge thing GO!

Xonotic: Speed: 8 / Traction: 7 / Torque: 2 / Armor: 9 (+1 front wedge) / Weapon: 4

<hr />

well fuck, he's just me with a better control ratio :V .

His flipper should have less wedgeability than the rest of his wedge, and it extends to the front of his bot, so aim to kinda angle into that bit. otherwise, usual wedge shenanigans - lots of pressing, etc. when I get under, MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE him into walls, hazards, whatever.

if it's clear I'm majorly out-wedged (I can't get under him consistently in the first 45 seconds, or at all within the first 30), go into PERMANENT MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE, and just do full-speed cross-arena rams at him constantly, regardless of my inversion. if I get under him great&#33; (do try to press as I get near if he's facing me), if not, also probably fine since I'll either shove him for a bit or monster-truck him and look really dope. If I can heavily swing aggression I can probably get the win regardless, and he won't be controlling me well so it's good for the strategy category too :P

avoid hitting hazards with areas that aren't my front. I can push him even when he's under me (yay high speed bots), which will force him to flip me instead of pushing me places, which is nice.

GL
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122