Space Cadet V.S Metal Heck

This is the forum where you will role play for any fantasy leagues going on at the time.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:57 pm

Be on them at all times this match. My plow can tank their spinner, so use that to my advantage. Constantly flip them around the arena like a hotcake, and use the fact that i'm way faster than them means that i can use that to my advantage, and get them from their sides, or their back. Go full aggression, all business--all the time. Don't horse around here, too. Hang around the center of the arena, but plow them into the corner spikes if i can.

If i wedge them, flip them ASAP, and attempt to pin them, too. Watch if they turn to face me, too, and keep my front facing towards them at all times

Keep the odds in my favor, this match in my control, don't get too cocky, play it wise, and watch for shenanigans, and monkey business, and avoid the hazards when necessary.

Good Luck!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

BEES

Post by BEES » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:34 pm

Lead with the wedge. As a 2wd wedge I can get under him, and fling him around with the spinner. I could try mixing it up with monster-trucking over and dropping the spinner on his top if he gets around my backside.

Good Luck

-N