BUTTER QUEST

Here's the space for any RPGs that aren't Robot Combat related. Find sign-ups and related information in here!

Moderators: Alexjh, The Monsterworks

V900
Team: End of the Line LLC

BUTTER QUEST

Post by V900 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:03 pm

You stand in the center of a kitchen, with a bread-filled toaster to your right and a very tall refrigerator in front of you. In what can only be described as a cruel twist of fate, you seem to have misplaced your butter. It sits atop the fridge, both creamy sticks inside of a plastic container. You are also too short to reach the top of the fridge from ground level. If you don't act soon, your butterless bread will become stale!

What do you do?

You are free to inspect any elements of the kitchen, your person, the other rooms of the house, et cedera.

(I will either choose action inputs at random, or if one/some in particular stands out to me)

Cha0sFerret

BUTTER QUEST

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:17 pm

open the fridge and climb inside
poopity scoop

Badnik96

BUTTER QUEST

Post by Badnik96 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:17 pm

enter dining room, acquire chair
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

BUTTER QUEST

Post by winternimbus » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:20 pm

realize that you're not butter, but I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

BUTTER QUEST

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:22 pm

desu?
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

BUTTER QUEST

Post by attackfrog » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:23 pm

Attempt to tip fridge over

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

BUTTER QUEST

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:26 pm

eat the toaster
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

V900

BUTTER QUEST

Post by V900 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:02 pm

You whip open the door and hop right in like it's a warm bath, except it's literally the opposite. The door shuts behind you within the moment. A few minutes later, the door swings back open, revealing your Carbonite Han Solo-lookin ass completely frozen in a block of ice. You flop over face-first and your solid encasing shatters all over the floor, eventually melting into a series of watery puddles. The impact causes the butter to jump up and move a couple of inches, but it's still far out of reach.

You then attempt to attain a chair, bringing it over to the edge of the pillar-like refrigerator. You climb on, but the wet floor proves to be a very aggressive adversary, sending you sliding a foot before your arms latch onto the fridge's side. You're secured in place, so long as you keep ahold.

(this is the part where you "desu?" or something :v: )

An idea crosses your mind: "If I can't get to the butter, I'll bring the butter to me!" This train of thought leads to you violently shaking the fridge as hard as you can. The plastic container shifts about, but not before your grip fails and get sent flying across the room.

The chair falls over, and you go airborne before finally landing face-first into the counter. You scream, opening your mouth wide open. This can only end well... spoiler alert: it doesn't. The entire toaster (yes, the ENTIRE thing) enters your facehole, distorting your cheeks into a decidedly toaster-like shape. If the plug hadn't been ripped out in the ruckus, you surely would have been burnt or electrocuted. You spit the toaster out, it's metallic construction coated in saliva. Rubbing the side of your head, a single reaction is derived from all of this:

"I better not be putting all this effort in for some damn I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!..."

What do you do now?

attackfrog

BUTTER QUEST

Post by attackfrog » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 pm

Throw toaster at butter

That Kode Guy

BUTTER QUEST

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:19 pm

desu!

Cha0sFerret

BUTTER QUEST

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:23 pm

go to computer and log into arc
poopity scoop

V900

BUTTER QUEST

Post by V900 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:52 pm

You get mad! Really mad! In fact, you're pissed. So pissed, in fact, that you take the toaster and fling it directly at the butter! This isn't some junior-high-kickball wimpy garbage throw either, you chuck it across the room fast enough to get a speeding ticket if that toaster were to take to a highway. It bashes on the drywall behind the fridge, cracking the wall as the toaster bounces backward, pushing the butter to the edge of the fridge. Half of it hangs over. Perhaps it's within jumping distance...

That being said, your toast-filled toaster is now inaccessible from your position, since it too is now resting on top of the fridge. Your rage undepleted, you storm out into your bedroom. On your desk sits a computer, which you're quick to boot up. A few mashes of the keyboard later brings you to some dumb site where people wack off to gay battlebots slashfics or whatever. This one guy (who happens to be one of several admins) keeps going "desu" too, he's probably a huge weeaboo loser. You head straight to the "Public Service Announcements" section and whip up a brand-spanking new thread:

"I'm leaving this damn retarded forum forever, now you guys can party with joy that you won't ever here from me. You jerks blowing up in the bot pack forum was retarded. The thing with Drive was a joke. I did not purpously steell the other bots design, eather. SO YOU CAN KEEP TELLING YOURSELFS THAT DAMNIT!!!!! I HATE YOU ALL!!!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO BE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!! LEARN THE MEANING OF SARCASM!!!!!!!!! and to the only two people who were nice to me, meganew and prince palitin, have fun, and the rest of you, have fun being jerks. You all purpously shot down every idea I had, and locking that topic was uncalled for as hell, I was not steeling the other bots design. Are you telling me every drum bot I've ever made was stollen to?????? I don't see what you guys could not listen for five fucking minutes so we could all be friends. I never tried to steell designs, inspired, maybe but not stollen, you guys know I'm more creative than that. so I hope you all have fun."

You await for replies, palm spread across one side of your face, and sweat dripping from your forehead.

What do you do now?

Cha0sFerret

BUTTER QUEST

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:55 pm

go to the other rpgs subforum and post "sign into arc" in the butter quest thread
Last edited by Cha0sFerret on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
poopity scoop

That Kode Guy

BUTTER QUEST

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:56 pm

desu...

attackfrog

BUTTER QUEST

Post by attackfrog » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:58 pm

Think about how refreshing a nice cool glass of butter would be right now