Ice Cubed Robotics

Get your creative juices flowing and submit your own media, art, ariticles, or whatever you think people will find at least mildly entertaining to this site. We promote intelligence.
GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:11 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NoiseyGiraffe</dt><dd>Sep 10 2016, 12:00 PM</dd></dl><div>Really nice design. Hope we meet in CBC as a match with Invertigo would be really close. [/quote]Thanks&#33; And hopefully, that should be an interesting one. Invertigo's definitely one of the most clever spinner designs I've come across on ARC for a while, so I'm looking forward to fighting it. Little bit of a shame I can't use a Shrink Ray or Portable Holes and whatnot, though. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

GF93

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:19 am

Next up, the MW. Took a bit of doing to get it looking right, but I do definitely like how this guy's come out. Just the HW and stats to come, and I'll be good to go, hopefully&#33;
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

NFX

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by NFX » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:08 am

Looks very neat. Simple enough design, you certainly haven't reinvented the wheel here, but it's tried and tested, and I like all the glow-y stuff as well. Gives it a decent amount of character, which I like. =D Should perform well with the correct stats as well.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:18 am

Oh good, it's an HS. Now I can make you pay for not entering Mitsurugi like you said you would. :P
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

British-Robotics

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:56 am

Now your team is looking quite strong, and damn, I couldnt come up with the design but that's going to be a monsterous robot to try and stop&#33; Fantastic work on these new machines.

GF93

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:57 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Sep 11 2016, 07:18 AM</dd></dl><div>Oh good, it's an HS. Now I can make you pay for not entering Mitsurugi like you said you would. :P[/quote]Fun fact, this actually was going to be Mitsurugi. It was only after listening to the eponymous song whilst under the heavy influence of Pina Coladas that I got the idea of having the glowy things on the disc to give it the rainbow/light theme it has now. Huzzah for designing robots whilst drunk. :v:

Also, thanks for the reception so far, everyone&#33; I've enjoyed designing these new and/or redesigned machines actually, and there's still one more to come. However, as a bit of a heads-up- I had a few problems with the Barley Picker redesign, so I'm going to enter a redesigned Terminal Velocity in its place. Though I'm not sure what to do about the name seeing as there's another one about. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS

British-Robotics

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:01 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Sep 11 2016, 09:57 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Sep 11 2016, 07:18 AM</dd></dl><div>Oh good, it's an HS. Now I can make you pay for not entering Mitsurugi like you said you would. :P[/quote]Fun fact, this actually was going to be Mitsurugi. It was only after listening to the eponymous song whilst under the heavy influence of Pina Coladas that I got the idea of having the glowy things on the disc to give it the rainbow/light theme it has now. Huzzah for designing robots whilst drunk. :v:

Also, thanks for the reception so far, everyone&#33; I've enjoyed designing these new and/or redesigned machines actually, and there's still one more to come. However, as a bit of a heads-up- I had a few problems with the Barley Picker redesign, so I'm going to enter a redesigned Terminal Velocity in its place. Though I'm not sure what to do about the name seeing as there's another one about. :P[/quote]One thing to be sure is to be quite aware of my new machine Laceration.

GF93

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:25 am

Yup, I did see it. Though let's see how well the scissors work when he's flying through the air. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS

British-Robotics

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:10 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Sep 11 2016, 10:25 AM</dd></dl><div>Yup, I did see it. Though let's see how well the scissors work when he's flying through the air. :P[/quote]Those "Scissors" are a pair of jaws ;)

Badnik96

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by Badnik96 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:18 pm

That's fucking cool. I love the theme and the colors.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

GF93

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:18 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>British-Robotics</dt><dd>Sep 11 2016, 12:10 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Sep 11 2016, 10:25 AM</dd></dl><div>Yup, I did see it. Though let's see how well the scissors work when he's flying through the air. :P[/quote]Those "Scissors" are a pair of jaws ;)[/quote]Yup, I know. They just remind me a bit of those garden shears you cut hedges with. :P

Thanks as well, Dylan. I guess that's what happens when I finally start using colours in force. :proud:
Last edited by GF93 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

GF93

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:02 pm

And here's the last one. Kind of surprised he hasn't had more success previously, but hopefully he can this time&#33; And yes, he's still powerful enough to flip a car even with the new back and the white tyres. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:07 pm

is this going the be another 5 powered "powerful" flipper :v:

looks good
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Badnik96

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Glad to see this make a reappearance. I always loved the shade of blue you painted it with.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

GF93

Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:15 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Sep 12 2016, 09:07 PM</dd></dl><div>is this going the be another 5 powered "powerful" flipper :v:

looks good[/quote]Oh, you're going to love what I have in store for it this time. When I say powerful this time, I'm talking "HOLY FUCK DID MY ROBOT JUST GO LIKE SEVERAL FEET INTO THE AIR WHY IS THIS HAPPENING" levels. :proud:

And thanks for the reception so far, guys&#33; This was always one I liked as well, so I felt this was a good opportunity to bring him back.
ICE³ ROBOTICS