Exploring the Darkness

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:38 am

The child went into his explanation, but Cyprine merely looked bored.

A world destroyer, huh? Wow, this kid's not too bright.
Either he doesn't know who we are, or wants to watch the universe burn.
Not too bright.

The fat man then spoke up, rather pompously.

Pffft... basket weaving?
Jeez, what DOES he do in his spare time?
Well, let's see what kind of response he gets.

In response, the boy's image flickered and then a very specific sequence of events popped up...

Okay, some guy is going around using some highly powerful object to raze... what, cities? Not universes like the brat said. Big deal. The Death Busters consume worlds in their sleep.
He REALLY doesn't know who we are. Or maybe he does -
- and just doesn't care, I know. I still don't like how he sent us here.
And there's no way back, it looks like... great.
Look, let's just play along for a little bit, if only until we know how to get back home.
Good idea.

As the boy's image returned and spoke to the fat man again, Cyprine folded her arms, unimpressed. "So we're dealing with some sorry omnicidal maniac with a mysterious object. That much, at least, is plain. But just what is this object, and how did this fool acquire it? Come to think of it, who IS this guy, anyway?" she demanded.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Exploring the Darkness

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:55 am

As the video played, all manner of malicious thoughts began racing through Robotnik's mind. Such a weapon would be the very thing he'd need to put an end to that miserable hedgehog once and for all! Nothing would be able to challenge his rule on Mobius ever again! In fact, if he could figure out what this computer used to warp people (and why SHOULDN'T he be able to figure that out, the supreme genius he was), he could rule wherever he wanted!

But first that would mean stopping whoever this person was, so he could go along with the goody-goodies for now. Let them realize their folly later! But now the ditzy looking girl was talking again.

"Excellent question!" Robotnik exclaimed loudly. "The more we know, the easier it will be to deal with this fool! I demand you give us all information you have on this person and his weapon immediately, if not sooner!"
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Exploring the Darkness

Post by MadBull » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 pm

"A man is afraid of no one. Bryan, guide me to my opponent."

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:40 pm

since both Cyprine and Robotnik wanted to acquire info on the man and his weapon, Bryan decided to inform them a little bit: "that man, is some person i used to know... but he's not very important, that object is..., it's his power source and the starter of this whole mess, it's a sword with magical abilities, as you saw with that city destroying beam... however, it seems that this sword is "alive", or that it can at least alter the mind of it's user, once that guy got it... it changed, clearly for the worse is you have seen... but the worst part is that it seems to leech power off of it's user, the more time he spent with it, the stronger were the sword s'abilities, and this is why this thing is a threat to universes, because sure as it stands it can't wipe out an entire universe, but given the fact that it's an evergrowing force and how fast it is growing... it could probably gain the strength to destroy a planet in a matter of days, and then a galaxy, and then a universe, until it can destroy everything in the blink of an eye..., i don't know what type of energy this sword uses, nor how to counter it unfortunately, i'd have liked to study it, but i couldn't use it for obvious reasons"

That Kode Guy

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:21 pm

A sword, huh?
And it's alive?
This seems awfully suspicious... granted, he could be making a lot of shit up, there's still not concrete evidence.
Let's just play along, as we agreed to.
Got it.

"All right, you've got my attention, I suppose," said Cyprine, the cheery smile reappearing upon her face so fast it was almost startling. "Now... how about that door you mentioned? I'd like to get out and about, if you don't mind."

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Gwenwynwyn very rarely felt fear - not since the accident anyway. His kidney wasn't the only thing that changed... But now, seeing that, he did. that much power... Not meant for any one man

He glares at Robotnik pompous fool... Could he perhaps be thinking malicious thoughts? Or was his motivation in honesty, fronted in an abrasive personality? Unfortunately this was not yet for him to know. He is many things, but perceptive is not one if them.

"I see no reason to stand around longer than is necessary. Why not have us face this great evil here and now? Do we know his location? How will we get there? Hell, where are we now?
Last edited by Venice Queen on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Exploring the Darkness

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:49 pm

Visions of the terror and mayhem he could cause with that weapon vanished like a puff of smoke when he heard Gwenwynwyn's deceleration to go after the man with the weapon right now. There was no way he wanted any part of that right now.

"Now hold on just a minute! Leaving this room I can agree with, but going after someone like that with no plan? Madness! Insanity! We need a real plan!"

Turning back to the computer screen

"Computer! Is there anything of interest in this building?"
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Cyprine drops the smile and glares at the man with the cloak suspiciously.

Wow, he's pretty eager to fight this thing.
A far cry from his initial introduction, huh?
I knew he was a fake. Whatever, if he wants to get himself killed, by all means.
He does have a point, though... where are we... and where is this fool?

"I don't think I'd like to run into a fight off the bat, unlike some people... but Mister, erm, Vulture has a point. Where am I, and where is this annoyance with the sword?" says Cyprine, still glaring at the cloaked man out of the corner of her eye.

Mystic2000

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:02 pm

Bryan replies to Cyprine s'question "you are in the ancient lab of the Ylova Region, which is now a wasteland courtesy of this guy.... as to where he is... i have no actual idea.... but me and him used to "live" here, there are lots of radio tapes, floppy disks and other data storing devices around here... maybe those could help you.... for now i don't have anything else to say... if you need help from me, turn on one of the various TV screens scattered around the place..." The screen shuts itself off... and the door behind it opens... revealing a path branching in two left and right hallways, suddenly, mechanical noises could be heard from the left side of the intersection...

MadBull

Exploring the Darkness

Post by MadBull » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:07 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mystic2000</dt><dd>Jul 22 2016, 01:02 PM</dd></dl><div> suddenly, mechanical noises could be heard[/quote]"Hmmm, that sounds like a great name for a tournament...

... woaw&#33; what is that?&#33;"

A man goes to look at where the noise is coming from

That Kode Guy

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:36 pm

Cyprine continues to scowl. So, just have a look around in some unknown building in some unknown region with little to no leads... just perfect.

Without a word to any of the others Cyprine starts hovering and floats past "a man" (or *Ichi-baka as she made a note to call him, literally "foolish one") and heads over to where the noise is coming from.

(* - hey, if I'm going to keep Cyprine in character, I might as well insult people in Japanese :P)

Mystic2000

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:00 pm

As the group heads torwads the direction of the noise, they stumble in a strange, kinda narrow room, there seems to be some small platfroms suspends barely 10 cm aboveground lined along the walls, above each of them 5 cables hang off loosely, the end of them seems torn up, like something pulled really hard on them until they got torn in 2, at the end of the room is a closed door, the mechanical noises are also louder than ever, this time more resembling like a metallic scream...

That Kode Guy

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Cyprine stares around at the place, an expression of boredom overtaking her face.

Ho, hum...
Someone seems to have had a temper tantrum. Whatever.
Let's go see what's in that room.
Yeah. That noise is beginning to bother me. Let's snuff it out if possible.
Yeah, my ears are starting to hurt like hell...

Floating over to the door, Cyprine stares suspiciously at it. She tries to open it.

Mystic2000

Exploring the Darkness

Post by Mystic2000 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:09 pm

as Cyprine opens the door, the mettalic screams get even louder, as Cyprine steps into the room, she finally finds the source, 4 human-like cycloptic robots with huge metal claws for hands, however, as the rest of the group steps in, the creatures notice Cyprine and action better be taken fast as they run torwards the group.

Metal Cyclops:
Strength: 6
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 2
Endurance: 3

That Kode Guy

Exploring the Darkness

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Oh my&#33; Some sort of challenge&#33;
Well we're rather annoyed right now, aren't we sister?
Damn straight. Shall we?
Oh yes...

Cyprine notes their mobility is not as great as hers and deftly floats to the side. Once she does, she throws out an arm and tries to access whatever neurological circuitry is within them and bend them to her will, attempting to force them to remain still.