Psycho Killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?

RP Topics will go in here. It's buried inside this forum to keep it from getting confused with the main RP room section.
That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:24 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>ajrobotics</dt><dd>Apr 24 2016, 06:32 PM</dd></dl><div>"Hey, look&#33;"

Kairen picks up a few of the hairs and shows them to Madeline.

"Hairs. Just like the ones that were near the body. Maybe they are from a werewolf or something - that could explain the markings on the wall. We should ask around and see if anybody can identify where this hair might have come from."[/quote]Madeline scratches her head. "I suppose, but I don't think I'll be much hel - " Accelgor glares at her. "U-uh, I mean sure, I'll do my best&#33; H-heh..."

If anime sweatdrops could appear, she would have had a few by now&#33;
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:55 am

"Well mr. phoenix bird, what can I say? His brother owns the place, that I know. Stephen Brown was our manager, he was an average Joe, can't find a better way to describe him. He lived elsewhere, on the other side of the creepy alleys you find around here, worked here 6 days a week, always walked here, he loved walking... is he missing? Are you a policeman? ... Should we inform the police?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
With new found motivation thanks to Accelgor, Madeline listens as the woman with the poodle tells her, Aryana and Kairen that she thinks the hairs are canine.
Last edited by MadBull on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:11 am

"Errr I have no idea? I was just told that he had a very rare book on lichens that we of the Rare Lichen Society would love to study, and we've been trying to track him down since, but we are struggling to get hold of him - would his brother know where he is maybe, and if so, where could we find him?"

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:22 am

"Well, we actually messaged his brother an hour or so ago to ask if he knew where Stephen was, he said he didn't know either&#33; I can give you his address though."

And the guy gives his address.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:24 am

"Canine? But hair doesn't grow from your teeth&#33;"

There is a collective groan from everyone around her. Accelgor smacks her leg in irritation.

"What? What did I do?"

Then it hits her, and she turns red.

"OH&#33; Oh&#33; Um... h-hey&#33; Don't look at me like that, I made a small mistake, that's all&#33;" She glares at everyone.

"So you think it's a some sort of dog that's been doing these things?" Madeline begins to think of some canine Pokemon such as Growlithe, Houndour, Lillipup, and their evolutions. Houndoom in particular seems to stand out since it's a Dark/Fire type...
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:25 am

"Well, we actually messaged his brother an hour or so ago to ask if he knew where Stephen was, he said he didn't know either&#33; I can give you his address though."

And the guy gives his address.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:57 pm

(Is this the brother's address or Stephens?)

"Thank you helpful warehouse humanoids&#33; I shall go and investigate further, but if I find him walking about I shall certainly send him over&#33;"

Regardless of which address I have just been given, I decide to go to Stephen's house... perhaps there will be clues there&#33;

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:19 pm

(he gave both&#33;:P)

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:17 pm

After sitting around for awhile and considering the options, Tails decides to go off and follow the phoenix.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:39 pm

Pyrrhocorax goes to Stephen's house, and he is joined by Tails and Brutus. They arrive in a small street with terraced houses, and arrive at the front door. No one's home, obviously.

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:52 pm

The Phoenix inspects the house from the outside to see if anything notable catches her attention, and then tries the door to see if it is unlocked.

MadBull

Post by MadBull » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:20 am

the door is most certainly locked

Alexjh

Post by Alexjh » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:25 am

"Noble Brutus, mightiest of my aides, could you please open the door for us?"

Cha0sFerret

Post by Cha0sFerret » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:29 pm

I deliver a full-force punch to the door.
poopity scoop

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:14 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>MadBull</dt><dd>Apr 25 2016, 06:13 AM</dd></dl><div>"Those... those hairs do look rather canine. I've been breeding dogs all my life and I know dogs' hairs when I see them&#33; Do they come from your dog?"[/quote]Aryana: "we're actually searching for a stray dog that's been disturbing the trashcans outside our house at night, this fur was left by it. do you think you could identify the breed?"

Meanwhile, Nethach enters the house, gingerly stepping over the splintered remains of door. he begins searching for small, easily steal-able objects of value, as well as any clues as to why he would have been murdered

could have just been a random killing...don't see any way in which this man was remarkable...at least I can get some free stuff out of it
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122