Election Thread [Flaming Allowed] [If yOu don't support

Speak freely but don't be stupid about it or you'll find yourself on the last train to Clarksville, ya dumbass.
TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:53 pm

Hairpiece and Lizardwoman?

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:56 pm

Trump and Hillary
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:49 pm

I know that, but why write them like that?

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:57 pm

it's what they are
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:57 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Apr 17 2016, 09:57 PM</dd></dl><div>it's what they are[/quote]qft
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:20 pm

Because I despise them both so much I can't refer to them by their real names.

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:57 pm

I can almost see a Kasich Vs. Clinton Vs. Sanders Vs. Trump general election.

Atleast I'd like to see that.

With that said, lets hope that Bernie can beat HRC so we don't even have to think about that.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:22 pm

Yeesh, no.... a four-way split would be horrible. While I think the two-party system is pervasive enough to prevent either of the non-major-party candidates from getting any electoral votes, if no majority of electoral votes is ascertained, it goes to the House Of Representatives, who haven't decided a presidency (I don't think) since electing John Quincy Adams. They'll go hard core establishment. And with the Republicans currently in control of the House, it guarantees a Cruz presidency, unless Cruz, as a major-party candidate , finishes fourth, whereupon he's eliminated. In which case, the Republicans will still do everything to stop a left-leaning-declared candidate from getting the White House.... which means that hair-brained Hairpiece becomes commander-in-chief.
Last edited by succotash_54 on Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:43 pm

Ahhh, more election fraud shenanigans going on in New York today. Who didn't see that coming?

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 pm

By my estimates, Sanders has lost out on 48 delegates over 4 states due to voter fraud and voter suppression

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:40 pm

Oh wait, I forgot to add OH and MA there too. Two delegates lost in MA(46-45 instead of 45-46, due to Billary's illegal campaigning and preventing others from voting) and 14 in OH(69-74 instead of 62-81.) So that's 64 delegates, a third of Hillary's lead. Despicable.
Last edited by TotallyNotSatan on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:29 pm

Aaaaand now reports of it happening in CT. At least there's nothing in other states.

TotallyNotSatan

Post by TotallyNotSatan » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:31 am

Oh yeah, now reports of PA suppression. That makes 8 states, all of which Clinton won(and and in 4 even then very slimly.)

Toxic

Post by Toxic » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Fuck everything about this.

We preach democracy to all of these countries and then we go and have all of this fraud, suppression, cronyism, corporate bought politicians.

America is quickly becoming the laughingstock of the political world.

I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils this go around. Let's just hope that Trump will burn everything down so we can try again.

FFS.

BEES

Post by BEES » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Look, I know last night was probably painful. I know it's been tough to watch all hope for any substantive change in the next 8 years pretty much collapse this month, and I know some of you are probably very riled up right now and very tempted to allow Trump to burn the whole house down to teach the cowards in the democratic party a lesson...

Let me just say... you don't want to do that. That is exactly the kind of anger Trump is counting on. You are being played if you allow him to become president that way.

There is no "progressive revolution" that happens after a Trump presidency. What we have in this country right now is an unprecedented coordinated attack on voting rights by one party that senses the demographics shifting against them. If that party is allowed control over every branch of government... forget about having fair elections... EVER. Instead, picture a christian evangelical neo-fascist version of the Arab spring, lasting for the next 50 years of your life.

Literally the only thing preventing that right now is democrats retaining the presidency for another four years, and getting to replace the next two Supreme Court justices, which would allow them to repeal Veith v Jubilerer 2004 - the case that allows partisan gerrymandering which keeps 31 state legislatures under permanent republican control. It would also allow us to overturn Citizens United which would end corporate financing of elections.
Last edited by BEES on Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.