Ever made a bot that just didn't get used? Maybe it was an iteration of something else that was quickly iterated on again, maybe it had some fatal flaw, maybe it dared too much or you were just 'meh' on it, or maybe it was a crusher or a full body spinner. Whatever. IDC about the reason. What I do care about is that special lil' fella's feelings. He was born to fight and, because of your prejudice or reticence, he hasn't had the chance to do so yet and probably get obliterated back into his component pieces faster than you can say 'Association of Rejected Cfreations'. Come to think of it, it might be kind of hard to say 'cfreations'. The 's' is not silent, so you best give it its due.
1) Your entry must be something that has previously been rendered and is known to exist (has been shown either on here or on discord) but has never fought in a competitive match before. It doesn't have to be of your design.
2) There will be a field of only eight bots. This event will be run using Swiss format.
3) ARC is an anyweight event but will be treated as heavyweight for the purpose of scaling and stuff like that.
4) Your word limit is 300 since I don't wanna read all your shit about why the other dude's wedge sucks, okay?
5) We'll be using Noah's rules, I guess. Those are good. You can find them in the Butcher's Circus signups. I'm too lazy to repost them here. Deal with it.
6) Signups open now, and are not first come, first served. HFL and I are gonna pick the most interesting bots. 'Interesting' doesn't mean 'stupid/memey AF just to get chosen', BTW. It should have a chance of working. All I can say is try to follow the spirit of the tournament.
7) We're starting this weekend, on Sunday whenever I roll outta bed. Get your shit in fast.
- Flip and Grab
- Cardinal vs Dunkleosteus
- Blocakde vs 25 or 6 to 4
- Grey Squirrel vs Zwischenzug