This is a fairly straightforward tournament: SHW, 16 entries, 4 groups of 4 each, top 2 of each group advance to playoffs. Ties get broken via play-in matches. Understand? Good.
Entries close on August 31st, 2020.
Tourney begins on September 10th, 2020
THE CIRCUS'S RULES
We'll be using Noah's ruleset: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17GZ ... htJvk/edit
Another thing to note: no salt over results. You disagree with one? State why calmly. If you decide to be a dick about it instead, have fun with a FF loss the next week. Continue to salt? You're out of the tournament.
Here it finally is. Credit to Tri, he fully made this.
- OOTA Zones: The OOTA zones are in the middle of the arena. In order to get a bot over, you have to have a decently powerful flipper (4+ power). And in case you’re wondering: you can only get a bot over the high-walls if you have a 26 power flipper :heck:
- Floor “”Spinners””: 1 minute after both bots leave their starting circles, the circles become floor “”spinners””. The quotes are there because they don’t do damage like conventional spinners, but instead disorient. You won’t be able to get KOs, but bots with the proper stats can utilize them to control their opponents.
First come, first served.
1. IceCubedRobotics - Thundersnow
2. YMSLQTH - Evaccania DOOM
3. patrickrowberry - Long Arm of the Law 2
4. Wolf - BOX
5. Botomatic 1000 - Xtreme PneumatiX
6. Archangel - Phaedra
7. v900 - Netherworld Dwellers
8. Shaba117 - Triple 6
9. Trihunter - Tower of Grey
10. ThatDiscordGuy - Oreo Hurricane
11. Billy - Not-A-Jules-Bot
12. TBR: Powershaft
13. Super: Corona
14. DREAM TEAM
15. DREAM TEAM
16. DREAM TEAM
Bot has to be included in order to be valid.
PM me on discord if you want to be a writer.