What Damage Did You Get?

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Mole55

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Mole55 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Well...

In New Blood, Ocean is fine. Island, however, is completely fucked. The entire left side drive system is mangled, as well as the wheelguard, and the front wedge was ripped to pieces. That'll take a while to fix.

Apart from that, not much. Most of my losses in ROBOTS have been non-damaging robots.

Cha0sFerret

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Cha0sFerret » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Thanks to Firebird, Mudcrab's right claw is fucked beyond repair, and its left claw is only any better because it got ripped off and flung across the arena. Good thing I brought spares.

Corporate Interests has been lucky so far to not have many damaging opponents, but Black Dog really did a number on it back in round three. I almost didn't make it to the next fight because of the time required to fix its wedge :v:
poopity scoop

Wolf51-50

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:19 pm

Chimichanga has broken more rings than I can count. Why did I only bring three? I've had to weld them back together time and time again. At least it managed to hold up twice towards the end.

Other than a surprise that attack from To Fry on the side and a hella lotta gashes from Spike, Backstab has been relatively strong. Just going to repaint, charge the batteries, and call it a day until I have to fight Elrathia.

Vovoka is...well, Vovoka. No real damage done, aside from a few dents from Axtinguisher. The wheels are starting to wear out though. Gonna have to replace the rubber tires on them. Otherwise fine

Coup de Gr
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Mole55

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Mole55 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Well, at the end of ROBOTS:

Quarter To Nine is in pristine condition, with no real damage. However, this thing is being thrown in the bin.

Sleipnir. Oh boy. The rumble fucked this robot up. The chassis took a massive blow from Dead On Arrival, which now needs to be fixed before facing Tidal Wave in the playoffs (yippee!)

Triple B suffered death by axe. To be burnt. And then given to Glitch as a chew toy.

Mario is in two pieces (thanks Malacoda) and Luigi has been throughly fucked by Malacoda. 11 point drums. Woo. Again, to be stripped of electronics and given to Team Ignition for whatever the fuck. Probably for Salamandra to take out it's frustrations on.

Meanwhile, The Animals were completely fine, securing a comfortable win against Doorstop.

Mole55

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Mole55 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:52 am

The Animals are entirely fine after a loss via JD to Hellhound.

Sleipnir is thoroughly not together. Thanks Tidal Wave.

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by The Monsterworks » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:02 am

Howler's left side (though they're entirely interchangeable) track has been shredded, along with two of the rollers. There's a bit of warping of the chassis nearby, but nothing I can't hammer out in a couple of minutes. Overall, its sturdy design has cost me surprisingly little time and money in repairs for a spinner.

The fact that Elrathia's still somehow going and in the semifinals no less still amazes me. It's had its hammer snapped off more times than I can count. The metal's been really brittle. The mounting has needed replacing a couple of times. My rear wedge was warped by the sheer velocity that I self-right with in my last fight. Some of the linear actuators in the legs have burnt out, but I have plenty on hand.

Safe Space held up just fine in its last fight, courtesy of not taking a primetime flip from PnATO. I've already had to switch to the prototype Special Snowflake and basically rebuild it from the inside out. Ironically, it seems to be working better than the one I fought the first handful of fights with. White Knight is completely unscathed, save for some scratches on its drum from the weapon-to-weapon impact against Black Dog.

REX stormed through its last fight against Purple Robot Eater without a scratch, though one of the lifter motors has been dying out at peak loads in testing, so I'm replacing it just to be certain.

<hr />

In terms of my CBC2 team, it's all a little bit more up in the air.

Banana for Scale's availability is going to depend on how it does in HobbyWham. It's up against a pretty solid vertical spinner in its opening match, so that could go very well or very badly. I'm considering alternatives for sure.

KillTank is likely to carry the Monsterworks banner in featherweight instead of Howler II. It's been just a bit too easy for opponents to get to those tracks, so some sort of retool or potentially redesign is in order.

I've got a couple of new machines in the middleweight class, but which I'll go with is up in the air at this point.

Glacier II is prepped and tested. It's ready to go in the heavyweight division, and hopefully to make some noise.

Loaning Krieg out for Whodunit was a big mistake. A lot of my custom settings have been messed with by people who don't have a real understanding of how trackball drives work. I've had to do a lot of rewiring and testing, but it's looking like everything's back in order at this point.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Hooray For Lexan

What Damage Did You Get?

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:40 pm

Well, Hati and Skoll are pretty much undamaged... stupid flippers. PnATO took a massive hit from Safe Space which pretty much caved in the side of one of my shuffle pods, including bending both shafts and bending/cracking the feet and cam discs. The other drive motor seems to be broken as well, but I haven't bothered opening it up since it's out of the competition anyway. Firebird managed to get through a crazy match with Howler II without serious damage: the weapon bar is bent and has a big chunk out of it - seems like his bars clipped me after the hit that broke his track off. I've put the spare bar on - I might need to use that attachment again since there's a good chance of my last battle in ROBOTS being a rematch with Mudcrab.