Whodunnit?

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Hiicantpk

Whodunnit?

Post by Hiicantpk » Wed May 03, 2017 11:10 pm

Wew Wildcard

I'll take lucky number <del>13</del> 3.
Oni

7 speed 7 traction 2 torque 5 weapon (split 3/3 Lifter/Spinner), 9 Armour (+1 To the area with the diamond plate texture)

Somewhat of a cross between Hellhound IV and Exotherm. Its main weapon is its lifting wedge. In this wedge is a small vertical bar spinner that can flick robots off the wedge or (hopefully) up over the arena walls. The lifter can in theory go 360 degrees, but when inverted the robot runs on the front two wheels and the coasting wheels on the top of the wedge until it can self right.

This probably won't work but fuck it it looks cool.

Also of course there are counterbalances in the bot to prevent it from just lifting up when trying to lift the lifter.
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

NFX

Whodunnit?

Post by NFX » Thu May 04, 2017 9:01 am

ARGH

i mean

abrupt entry :v:

Force Majeure

One-two scoop-'n'-axe punch with tracks. Scoop for pressing and lifting, axe for causing damage and self-righting. Flashy lights on top for some fun.

Spd: 6
Tra: 4
Tor: 1
Wep: 12 (1 Scoop, 11 Axe)
Arm: 7 (+2 Front Scoop)

Chosen number shall be 11
Last edited by NFX on Thu May 04, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Whodunnit?

Post by Venice Queen » Thu May 04, 2017 11:11 am

Angry Goat II:

lots of wheels, lots of wedge, lots of pushing. all attachments are on limited hinges; the plow and copperhead wedge are hinged near the bottom of the robot, which means that they can't flop upwards at all. tri-wedges are invertable. 2 choices of plow on front (tall/short), two choices of wedge on back (copperhead/tri).

Speed: 8 / Traction: 7 / Torque: 5 / Weapon: 0 / Armor: 10 (+1 plow)

Last edited by Venice Queen on Sun May 07, 2017 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Mystic2000
Team: Myst Inc

Whodunnit?

Post by Mystic2000 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Team Obscure

Aegis:

Overhead torque-reaction clamp with clutch to hold it in place to control enemies and heavy duty plow to handle any spinning weapons.

Speed: 8 / Traction: 7 / Torque: 4 / Weapon: 1 / Armor: 10 (+1 plow)

I shall claim number 14

Killjoy

Whodunnit?

Post by Killjoy » Mon May 08, 2017 4:07 am

<big><big><big>Skeeter</big></big></big> (15)

It's the world's biggest, ugliest mosquito, whipped up by yours truly at the last second for Whodunnit using scrap parts from my brother. I don't expect this POS to do much, but it's fast, fully invertible, and can strafe, so you never know.

9 speed / 9 traction / 3 torque / 1 weapon / 8 armour (+3 bar)

<big>It's not a cluster&#33;</big> I just have two versions there to show the bar in two different positions. The title is a link to the album.
hi. :)