Withdrawing from Backlash

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Minion33088

Post by Minion33088 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:19 am

Lately I'm been busy, as all of us are I'm sure, and I just can't find time to RP nor do I fell like it for some reason. Now this weekend I have a fever of 103 and I can hardly check my e-mail let alone write 4 RP's every week. I haven't even gotten the final pictures of the arena up yet. I fell bad RPing and making more fights for other people to write when I no longer have time to help write. Know what I mean?

I'll say this though, my opponents wil obviously win by forfiet whenever they face me on the card, BUT if they want to fight however many of my bots whether it be a grudge match or whatever I would be more than willing to RP.

I'll still be around obviously, but I won't be RPing.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:54 pm

Sorry to see you go man, you were always one of the best. I hope you get right back into the RPing mood soon :/

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:45 pm

Paul, you're not alone.

I am officially withdrawing from ARC as well because I just don't have enough time to put in good RPs and I don't wanna do shit ones. There's just been a lot of stuff going on and it's interfering with ARC, which I don't have time for now, and it'll be ongoing, so...yeah. I apologize for this, guys.

If you actually WANT to face me, drop me an e-mail and I'll see what I can do.

...this sucks.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:30 pm

That sucks man. I'm getting a sneaky suspicion that it's either gonna be Chris, Josh, John C. and myself as our final four, or that we'll have to put this whole season on hold and start up later.