Cherry Bomb Classic - Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:00 am

Anti brick bias! #notmychampion! :V:V:V

In all seriousness though, good match dylan... Maybe i can get some revenge in FRR ;)

also I like how 4 Elements getting defeated surprised people. that thing was purposed built to lose because I was fed up with how every SHW was either ridiculous or had 14 armor :V
Last edited by Venice Queen on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

NFX

Post by NFX » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Woo, I finally beat Kody in a finals match. =D And Crash Blossom turned out to perform even better than I'd thought. I might bring it back in a proper tournament somewhere down the line.

All in all, great success for this tournament! Congrats to everyone else who won a thing, and Alex for putting it together and mostly running it. :v:
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:23 pm

Oh my gosh, yes! After narrowly losing out in the previous few finals, seeing Torque Dirty 2 Me pull off the championship win and end my title drought is nothing short of brilliant. Not only is that my fourth title (after Jackal, Marauder and Deathstalker), but it's also the first time I've pulled off a completely unbeaten run with any of my machines! :D

Commiserations to ChaosFerret, congrats to all the other winners and runners-up this week, and a special bow to Alex for putting on such a great tournament.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."