Cherry Bomb Classic - Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:40 pm

This week in a nutshell, Ceres can fuck right off. :(
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

BEES

Post by BEES » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:59 pm

A very intense week lies ahead. I have 4 bots still but, having gotten skunked in the semifinals so many times, I will naturally worry until I manage to make it past them.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:42 pm

I'd say you could feel pretty confident in your fight against K. Rool at the very least. :P
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:55 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Jan 4 2017, 07:42 PM</dd></dl><div>I'd say you could feel pretty confident in your fight against K. Rool at the very least. :P[/quote]Diddy for the Coconut, THE COCONUT FOR DIDDY&#33;
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

Hooray For Lexan

Post by Hooray For Lexan » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:22 pm

Sorry about dropping off the face of the planet for several days&#33; I was sick for pretty much all of New Years weekend. I know I probably should've posted on Saturday asking someone else to do my results, but I was waiting to see if it could clear up so I could write them on Sunday, or worst-case Monday.

Also, three wins&#33; Yay&#33; And ROFL at Endgame. I was considering the possibility of him trying to bait me into charging him through the doors, but refusing to come out at all and then attacking a house robot?

Anyway... shit, another fast brick for Sekhmet&#33; How do I even keep beating these things?

Funerary Precession is fighting Broken Ghost, which isn't the worst thing in the world, but it does have a strong plow. this arena could make things difficult for me with the lack of space contributing to pinballing, but could also leave him with less room to maneuver.

And YOU DIED FINALLY got drawn against something that isn't a spinner&#33; I can actually use my other configurations&#33; And with two snakes in the playoffs, Ornstein may get a chance to shine as well&#33;

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:24 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>HotDealsInTexas</dt><dd>Jan 4 2017, 10:22 PM</dd></dl><div>Also, three wins&#33; Yay&#33; And ROFL at Endgame. I was considering the possibility of him trying to bait me into charging him through the doors, but refusing to come out at all and then attacking a house robot?[/quote]Kody: gives up by posting gif of a person killing a desk while losing to Crazy Lobster

Drew: Gives up by fighting a house robot and losing with style :v:
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!

Recent Tournaments:

ROBOT2
FW: Apocalyptic Peacekeeper (2-3)
LW: Backstab 3 (3-3) [Lifetime 11-8]
MW: Outrage 2 (4-1) [Lifetime 6-3]
HW: Tulta Munille (3-2)

Ruination: The Upheavel
LW: White Lightning (1-6) [Lifetime 4-8]
MW: Diablo Genesis (5-3) [Lifetime 10-5]
HW: Coup de Grâce (2-5) [Lifetime 13-9]
SHW: Fenrir (6-2) [Lifetime 7-3]

Reckoning: The Revival
MW: Vovoka (4-1) [Lifetime 10-3]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Hiicantpk

Post by Hiicantpk » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:21 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Wolf51-50</dt><dd>Jan 4 2017, 11:24 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>HotDealsInTexas</dt><dd>Jan 4 2017, 10:22 PM</dd></dl><div>Also, three wins&#33; Yay&#33; And ROFL at Endgame. I was considering the possibility of him trying to bait me into charging him through the doors, but refusing to come out at all and then attacking a house robot?[/quote]Kody: gives up by posting gif of a person killing a desk while losing to Crazy Lobster

Drew: Gives up by fighting a house robot and losing with style :v:[/quote]Then theres me that gives up and ramps over the middle ramp at Shooting Star and ends up winning the rumble
".. if Kody is removing OOTAs, I'm flying to Canada for the sole purpose of taking a shit down his chimney. :v: " - GF93

Team 57

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:45 pm

that's this week in RPs. stuff's finally getting tough, took longer and feels a lot more rewarding :P
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

StevenTheTerrible

Post by StevenTheTerrible » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:32 pm

aw SUGAR

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:42 am

I've done my RP. so lets see how Steelvor performs&#33;

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:43 pm

Just doing my RPs now. Just as a heads-up though, I may end up going slightly over the time because I've been having some problems with my Modem breaking down, but I will try my best to have them ready ASAP, ideally within the hour.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:45 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Jan 7 2017, 11:43 PM</dd></dl><div>Just doing my RPs now. Just as a heads-up though, I may end up going slightly over the time because I've been having some problems with my Modem breaking down, but I will try my best to have them ready ASAP, ideally within the hour.[/quote]"Don't write novels."

Love, NFX :v:
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:42 am

OK, done. A bit of a slog with the modem problems and everything, but hopefully it'll be enough for me to win at least one of these fights and keep going. Hopefully both&#33;
ICE³ ROBOTICS

The Monsterworks
Team: The Monsterworks

Post by The Monsterworks » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:36 pm

New policy on results from now on: if they're not submitted by Wednesday, I'm going to look at the fights quickly and just decide them. This tournament needs to get moving and it needs to finish.
Mastodon... Extinction (HW)
Osiris... Armageddon! (MW)
Elrathia... ROBOTS (LW)
Magnolia Pico... Ruination 4 (MW)
RipTide... ROBOT2 (FW)
Black Diamond... Cherry Bomb Classic 3 (HW)
MADSCIENCE... ROBOTS 3 (LW)
Abyss... ROBOTS 3 (MW)

The Monsterworks: 214-57 (.790) ...Probably up to no good.
Cherry Bomb Classic IV: 25-4
Finishing Move: 6-2
Magnolia Pico: 6-1
Magnolia Grande: 6-1
Glacier III: 7-0
ROBOTS 3: 21-6
Sixpounder: 3-4
MADSCIENCE: 9-1 Champion!
Abyss: 9-1 Champion!

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

Post by Shaba117 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:51 am

For a team of (mostly) garbage bots, I sure had a Hell of a run&#33;

Prepare for a hurtin' next tournament, though ;)