Cherry Bomb Classic - Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:45 am

don't worry, I noticed when I wrote it
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

StevenTheTerrible

Post by StevenTheTerrible » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:05 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Nov 19 2016, 05:00 PM</dd></dl><div>Frankly it's no different than putting up a joke RP when you assume your opponent isn't going to show. You leave yourself at the mercy of the other guy. [/quote]Heh I know what you're talking about, I sure did destroy that guy right?

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:09 pm

I will say that Dylan should have lost that match to Steven, as he actually wrote a decent strategy, but hey, writer's choice
Alpha Robotics - Embrace the carnage!]

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:20 pm

ive already said everything on discord and cba to type it out again on the forums. what i will say though is that as kody said he already had a strategy, and when i was ready to post my rp (at the last minute like i usually do) he wasn't around. i figured that since he had a plan and i didn't know if he had changed anything that he would just post that and we'd be cool. but ok if you want to fucking lynch me over a misunderstanding that's fine too

steven still rp'ed after the deadline and that was after not being around for several weeks in a row. so idk what to tell you on that.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:31 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Badnik96</dt><dd>Nov 22 2016, 02:20 PM</dd></dl><div>ive already said everything on discord and cba to type it out again on the forums. what i will say though is that as kody said he already had a strategy, and when i was ready to post my rp (at the last minute like i usually do) he wasn't around. i figured that since he had a plan and i didn't know if he had changed anything that he would just post that and we'd be cool. but ok if you want to fucking lynch me over a misunderstanding that's fine too[/quote]the thing is, i didn't have a plan, it was a vague idea i had at the time and i was still waiting on alex about the house robots.

and its your own fault for posting rps at the last minute anyway, so don't bitch at me for your laziness.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:32 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>StevenTheTerrible</dt><dd>Nov 22 2016, 01:05 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Nov 19 2016, 05:00 PM</dd></dl><div>Frankly it's no different than putting up a joke RP when you assume your opponent isn't going to show. You leave yourself at the mercy of the other guy. [/quote]Heh I know what you're talking about, I sure did destroy that guy right?[/quote]When you post an RP 2 weeks after the fact it doesn't really matter.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Dylan, the SHW tag team terror is coming soon and I expect your full cooperation as a teammate. You basically shatted out on Kody for what reason? Single RP rule or not, if your going to post something on a RP thread have it be a strategy, or nothing at all. Now I will be happy to do a full plan and post it as one RP so long as you put some form of input and effort. But by all means, do not just throw me, or anyone else under the bus in terms of tag teaming by just posting "do what the other guy wants to do". Either participate, or don't

I guess the reason why I'm saying this is that I feel for Kody and I've had to single handedly work on huge projects before while pulling teeth for a group to help me irl

tune in next time on ARC when I one-up Boto by posting my vast collection of Thomas The Tank Engine hentai on the Discord :V -HFL

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:18 pm

The writer(s) of that Brick Brutality rumble is(/are) a disgrace to the writing staff and should be exiled from the forum. Yep.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:19 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Nov 22 2016, 04:18 PM</dd></dl><div>The writer(s) of that Brick Brutality rumble is(/are) a disgrace to the writing staff and should be exiled from the forum. Yep.[/quote]Garn&#33; You can't touch me&#33;

:v:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:51 pm

Ok this animosity against badnik is becoming rediculously extreme. Please be civil and realize that people make mistakes occasionally
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:28 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Nov 22 2016, 04:51 PM</dd></dl><div>Ok this animosity against badnik is becoming rediculously extreme. Please be civil and realize that people make mistakes occasionally [/quote]Not animosity, simply a mix of sympathy, and telling him like it is. Just because I'm being blunt doesn't mean I dislike Badnik. I'm disappointed, but that doesn't mean that there is animosity.

There's a difference between "You can't RP you pos, I don't trust you anymore" and "That's not right what you did, I expect better from you, and I will allow you to fix it" :v:
Last edited by Wolf51-50 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:36 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Wolf51-50</dt><dd>Nov 22 2016, 05:28 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Nov 22 2016, 04:51 PM</dd></dl><div>Ok this animosity against badnik is becoming rediculously extreme. Please be civil and realize that people make mistakes occasionally [/quote]Not animosity, simply a mix of sympathy, and telling him like it is. Just because I'm being blunt doesn't mean I dislike Badnik. I'm disappointed, but that doesn't mean that there is animosity.

There's a difference between "You can't RP you pos, I don't trust you anymore" and "That's not right what you did, I expect better from you, and I will allow you to fix it" :v:[/quote]ok I've had multiple people telling me some variation of "being blunt doesn't mean I dislike him" since I made that post. well, you're still bein' a dick, and you especially are leaping to a great many assumptions considering you have yet to actually work with him.
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Wolf51-50

Post by Wolf51-50 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Gabe, this is just me being honest, you usually never keep quiet if you are unhappy with a decision or design. While maybe I do come out a bit stronger than I should, but I still mean well in the long run and I am allowed to voice my own opinion, unless there's some important rule that states otherwise. And as far as I'm told, Badnik has done this in the past, and I plan to let him know that I want him to work with me. That's all I'm saying.

If I am not allowed to voice my opinion, my the banhammer come down on me (don't actually do that tho :v)

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:52 pm

Alright this discussion about the tag team has gone on as far as it can go, and nothing healthy is going to come from discussing it further. It's in the past. Now all of you just drop it right now. Knock it off, or else.

I was gonna go against it further myself, but I'm not gonna have a goddamn midlife crisis over a fight about fictional combat robots, and nor should you.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:51 pm

DP

i think i'm going to stop rping for heretic completely at this point because it's pretty much the north side of useless. to quote toAst, "i'd get more wins tossing used condoms at my opponents from the up in the nosebleeds."