Ruination: The Contagion - Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:44 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>British-Robotics</dt><dd>Feb 4 2015, 03:28 AM</dd></dl><div>My entrants are sorted and ready :). [/quote]Cool, but I'd be happier if you'd list them from LW to SHW instead of the other way around. :P
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:45 am

HAHA
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:18 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Feb 4 2015, 08:44 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>British-Robotics</dt><dd>Feb 4 2015, 03:28 AM</dd></dl><div>My entrants are sorted and ready :). [/quote]Cool, but I'd be happier if you'd list them from LW to SHW instead of the other way around. :P [/quote]Whoops, I never realized that, I'll fix it immediately

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:22 am

There we go, line up re-arranged XD

NFX

Post by NFX » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:37 am

See with Katana, is the 1 Weapon point for the clutch to keep the blade in place, like Seras had with its fangs?
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:08 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Feb 4 2015, 09:37 AM</dd></dl><div>See with Katana, is the 1 Weapon point for the clutch to keep the blade in place, like Seras had with its fangs?[/quote]Yes, and also for clamping ability.

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:24 am

Middleweight entry is in. Figured I had enough lightweight designs to last me a while, so I scaled Tesla's Revenge up a weight class. With an extra little design idea I thought of after I posted it in my CAD thread. Who the hell knows how it'll do, but hopefully it'll be a fun design.
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:02 pm

Actually never mind. I can't see it doing well with the multi weapon rule Kody's implemented. Sorry :V
Team Ignition

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:12 pm

Welp, I've made a few changes. I'm swapping out ToC and putting in Redemption Denied. RD has done pretty well to this point in Crazy Bots (at least to the point where I'm sure can't be ENTIRELY a fluke :P ) so it looks like he's finally a worthy successor to ToC. ToC may actually be done for good unless Kody really feels like rendering a new version. I'm sure you'll all be devastated by that. :v:

It is being brought in instead of Godfather Part III (pending Alex V completing the CAD for me) for SHW.

I'm probably going to redraw King Dedede since I think I can make a couple improvements to the current design.

LW could end up being swapped out at some point (again pending the completion of a separate Alex V CAD).
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Right. Time for another new implementation:<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Ruination: The Contagion RULES</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>- As a SECOND follow up to this, there has been an upswing of unneeded internet drama on the forums regarding tournaments. If there's any, and I mean any overblown drama about the tournament, whoever caused it and/or kept it going (at staff discretion) forfeit that week. Don't be a douchebag on the forums; keep your bullshit on Facebook or Skype or whatever the fuck you use for chatting.[/quote] Because this is seriously getting out of hand. Both Robot Bastards and Crazy Bots: New Breed City were/are on the fucking edge of catastrophe because of this. Just keep your faggotry out of the tournament.

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:08 pm

And my team is set&#33;
Team Ignition

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Well, it seems certain people can't get along and tensions are brewing all around, and I'm the focal point of it all... so pretty sure this isn't going to be happening now. I'm not going to be listing any names, but I'm really disappointed in a lot of people here. It's a game, but obviously you all treat it more than a game. I have better things to do than baby-sit the forum.

Maybe I'll be back for FRR7 or whatever, or maybe a miracle will happen and this doesn't get cancelled and you'll all play nice again. Judging by the previous seasons, I'm not counting on it though.

Farewell for now. Feel free to bite each other's heads off all you like. I don't care anymore.

Badnik96

Post by Badnik96 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:11 pm

ffs why does everyone care so much about this

it's a fucking game. a game about fighting robots with text. why is it such a big deal that we need to fracture the community to prove a point.

why can't we just get the fuck along
Team Ignition

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:14 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 23 2015, 12:09 PM</dd></dl><div>Well, it seems certain people can't get along and tensions are brewing all around, and I'm the focal point of it all... so pretty sure this isn't going to be happening now. I'm not going to be listing any names, but I'm really disappointed in a lot of people here. It's a game, but obviously you all treat it more than a game. I have better things to do than baby-sit the forum.

Maybe I'll be back for FRR7 or whatever, or maybe a miracle will happen and this doesn't get cancelled and you'll all play nice again. Judging by the previous seasons, I'm not counting on it though.

Farewell for now. Feel free to bite each other's heads off all you like. I don't care anymore.[/quote]Oh go fuck yourself lol

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 pm

durrr I have better things to do than baby-sit the forum. Get off your fucking high horse jesus christ.