Robot Bastards - Discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:24 pm

Three out of four RP's done, will get the last one up tonight :D

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:30 pm

3/4, going to finish the last one tomorrow

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:03 pm

HW and MW RPs up. Just going to work on the SHW one now, then I'll do the LW one.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:17 pm

And that's all of them. Hopefully I can attain a 4-0, I'm going to need it. That said though, 3-1 would also be good.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:50 am

Phew all RP's done :). Now I can relax, not expecting much of this week in all fairness but we'll see :).

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:50 am

Looking forward to seeing how it goes, myself. And besides, it's not every day you get to make a Turok reference in an RP. :proud:
ICE³ ROBOTICS

GF93

Post by GF93 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:27 pm

So seeing as some people appear to have started RPing for next week already, I'll take a look at who I have as well.

LW- Son of a Box. Without going all "GF's an asshole, DRD2.0" about it, I think I can safely say I've got this. I mean, even if James did RP for this one, there's literally nothing he can do to me other than get himself killed.

MW- Luna. Well now, here's another big spinner I haven't fought in a while- she might be the better Princess compared to Celestia*, but considering Marauder's much better adapted to taking out Spinners than the previous robots I've fought her with, it could go either way. And who knows, maybe if Marauder wins, he'll get a Constellation named in his honour. :P

HW- Snijmachine. Somehow, I get the feeling that this one won't be so much a case of winning, but more to do with simply surviving. :(
Nevertheless, I've got the Drive and Protection advantages, so all might not be lost.

SHW- Barracuda. Next to the Snidge, I think this will probably be the toughest fight this week. It's got all kinds of power and variety behind the weaponry, but considering most of the Defence is centred directly at the front, I might be in with a chance if I make sure that's not where I get him from.

Overall, three very tough machines makes this a pretty frightening week. I do at least have a guaranteed win in the LW Division though, so there is that, and if I can take out one or two of the others as well, that'd be cool.

<small>*ZOMG GF maed an MLP joke. =O</small>
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:36 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 25 2014, 02:27 PM</dd></dl><div>MW- Luna. Well now, here's another big spinner I haven't fought in a while- she might be the better Princess...[/quote]Hey wait a minute... Luna Lovegood is not a princess. Get your facts straight. :v:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:37 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Nov 25 2014, 02:36 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 25 2014, 02:27 PM</dd></dl><div>MW- Luna. Well now, here's another big spinner I haven't fought in a while- she might be the better Princess...[/quote]Hey wait a minute... Luna Lovegood is not a princess. Get your facts straight. :v: [/quote]Also you can fuck off with MLP. I can easily recreate what happened on gtm :v:

(JOKING JOKING I WONT :v: )
Last edited by playzooki on Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:04 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Nov 25 2014, 02:36 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Nov 25 2014, 02:27 PM</dd></dl><div>MW- Luna. Well now, here's another big spinner I haven't fought in a while- she might be the better Princess...[/quote]Hey wait a minute... Luna Lovegood is not a princess. Get your facts straight. :v: [/quote]both Lunas are wrong, go to hell you two :v:

(okay Josh gets off easy for the HP reference though :v: )
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Post by GF93 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Meanwhile, LW RP up. First time I've RPed in Haiku, actually. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:33 pm

And with any luck, the last. :P
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:02 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Nov 25 2014, 03:33 PM</dd></dl><div>And with any luck, the last. :P[/quote]That depends on if there are any stragglers who don't RP, next time. :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS

British-Robotics

Post by British-Robotics » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:27 am

Two down one to go, And that's the SHW RP to come, which bugs me. Who do I actually face?

GF93

Post by GF93 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:26 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>British-Robotics</dt><dd>Nov 26 2014, 04:27 AM</dd></dl><div>Two down one to go, And that's the SHW RP to come, which bugs me. Who do I actually face?[/quote]Pathos.
ICE³ ROBOTICS