Custom Fantasy Wars - Season 1

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

NFX

Post by NFX » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:34 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 10:25 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 10:19 AM</dd></dl><div>Did Splinter tap out after Hypno-Disc trashed them? No.

I can't take this argument seriously anymore. It's ridiculous. Please stop.[/quote]That's because they'd been meaning to build a new version after Series 4-
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Team Ivanhoe</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>"We were going to build a new one anyway, Hypno-Disc has done us a favour by taking this one to bits."[/quote]

But yes. From what I've noticed as well, you haven't done this level of damage to any American robots (Though I'd be happy if you could provide me some examples if there are any.). Just seems to me like- "This one's American, we'll let him off on a JD. This one's British...DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE." Throw as many "Shut the fuck ups" as you want at me over it, but that's how I've seen it so far, in retrospect.[/quote]So you see it one way, that doesn't necessarily make that view correct. I can perfectly understand why Chaos 2 was defeated, and frankly I'm surprised that you're still convinced there's some form of bias, and I can't for the life of me work out why you're taking this so seriously. Things aren't always going to go your way. You can either bitch and moan and whine until you get yourself suspended, or accept it and move on. Seriously, this has already dragged on for too long. Let's everyone not say a word more about it, and that includes you, Alex.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

Badnik96
Team: Team Ignition

Post by Badnik96 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:06 am

The thing with Original Sin (and most heavyweight bricks nowadays) is that they can move fine with half their drive train gone. Hell, I pulled it off against Ripto back in July. Spinners won't stop until they're sure that their opponent can't move or they tap out.

Also, if 13 Black can damage Chaos 2 as bad as it did there's no fucking way it'd beat Electric Boogaloo. There is literally zero chance. I like it as much as the next guy but it had no chance in that fight. Shut up, deal with it and move on.

Picking Boogaloo again for the heat final. Sorry Firestorm...
Team Ignition
Redline: Robot Bastards 1 LW champ
Pyrite: FRR Backlash LW champ
The Debilitator: Cherry Bomb Classic 1 LW champ
Sling Shot: Bot O' Rama 2016 Sportsman champ
Doomerang: Robot Fight Night HW champ

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:17 am

For the last time, I DIDN'T SAY IT HAD TO WIN. It's more continuing to attack and completely destroy such an iconic robot afterwards that got me.

Also-
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>I think you're fucking delusional. [/quote]
No. No I'm not.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:24 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 11:17 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>I think you're fucking delusional. [/quote]
No. No I'm not.[/quote]Considering you passive-aggressively admitted to it in the Ice Cubed Robotics thread, you'll have to forgive me if I don't believe you.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

NFX

Post by NFX » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:25 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 11:17 AM</dd></dl><div>For the last time, I DIDN'T SAY IT HAD TO WIN. It's more continuing to attack and completely destroy such an iconic robot afterwards that got me.

Also-
<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>I think you're fucking delusional. [/quote]
No. No I'm not.[/quote]You have no idea when to quit, do you?
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:27 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 11:25 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 11:17 AM</dd></dl><div>For the last time, I DIDN'T SAY IT HAD TO WIN. It's more continuing to attack and completely destroy such an iconic robot afterwards that got me.

Also-
No. No I'm not.[/quote]You have no idea when to quit, do you?[/quote]Look, I was just explaining why it annoyed me. I knew it wasn't going to win, but I just took the time to explain why it annoyed me in particular.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:30 am

Okay, this has gone on quite long enough.

I'm re-instating GF93's ban on this thread. His score will be frozen. Clearly he didn't learn from his previous one at all.

I'm also locking this thread for a good 24 hours. Any more discussion on this matter afterwards WILL earn the perpetrator a suspension at the very least.

Since this is being delayed a bit, voting will resume tomorrow and the result will go up the day after.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:53 am

Thread re-opened. Happy predicting everybody.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:55 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Mar 18 2014, 09:09 AM</dd></dl><div>Round 2

Tiberius 4 vs. Firestorm

For those expecting to see a repeat of Razer vs. Firestorm, you were disappointed. Firestorm completely controlled the match. Tiberius just couldn't get their claw into play at all, and were flipped all day everyday. Of course, it'd take more than that to take out Tiberius, but the Firestorm team won the JD almost unanimously.

Chaos 2 vs. Electric Boogaloo

I love Chaos 2, but it seems to be unrequited love at this point as they failed to get around the vertical spinner, and Electric Boogaloo's first hit tore out the flipper entirely. Feeling no sympathy for past champions across the pond, Boogaloo proceeded to completely dismember Chaos 2 from the front out. The count-out was hardly required at this point.

Qualifiers: Firestorm, Electric Boogaloo

----

Heat J Final
Firestorm vs. Electric Boogaloo

----

SCOREBOARD
AJ - 100
Philip - 97
Alex MW - 97
Josh - 96
Dylan McC - 84
Steven - 80
Nick F - 78
Max - 76
playzooki - 76
<del>Alex V - 71</del>
Mystic2000 - 32
Lian - 29
Chris - 16
Martijn - 10[/quote]Quoting this for the new page.

NFX Predicted Electric Boogaloo
Josh Predicted Electric Boogaloo
Last edited by Siphai on Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Siphai

Post by Siphai » Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:56 am

Electric Boogaloo

StevenMcG

Post by StevenMcG » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Firestorm, here's a twenty. Avenge my favourite bot&#33;
Last edited by StevenMcG on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Eat, drink and be merry - for tomorrow, you may catch some disgusting skin disease!"
~ Edmund Blackadder

playzooki

Post by playzooki » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:02 pm

electric <del>boobaloo</del> boogaloo

MassimoV

Post by MassimoV » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Electric Boogaloo

ajrobotics

Post by ajrobotics » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 pm