ARC5 bots

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Minion33088

ARC5 bots

Post by Minion33088 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:52 am

Well, I was going to keep these designs from your eyes til I posted my sign-up, but I thought it'd be neat if we could post some of our possible bots and let others take a look at them and offer an insight on how to make it better, how effective it'd be, etc. Basically to get feedback, so your bots don't end up like Phil's y-drive spinner that couldn't spin...or something like that.

Anywho, here are 3 that I am planning on using. I have ALOT of designs I've developed, but most of my bots are returning so that left room for only one new bot; one new design.

All of these are still being thought through and aren't finalized yet.

My LW, still Double Dose. Re-vamped alittle with larger bars and a larger hit-zone.

My MW will still be AMP. Nothing major, but he'll get re-worked abit.

Now, Road Rage. He will most likely make a jump down to HW, and will get a much-needed make-over. At first I was going to name this bot "Road Rash" and make it a LW, but I decided to keep Double Dose. With Road Rage's all-time wins so high, it'd be a shame to stop now.

So, my new SHW will tentatively be...

JOLT. A play-off of AMP. Sorry guys, I've moved from a pusher to a spinner in the SHW class. :P

So, let me know what you think about the new creations.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

ARC5 bots

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:18 am

Moving a bot to a different weight class? Boo Paul...
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

BEES

ARC5 bots

Post by BEES » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:56 am

Jolt looks very interesting.

Well, the tag team version of Exotherm will be back. I'll revise Influenza a bit, maybe not as much as I was going to.

The heavyweight is going to be a clamper, 'Ebola'. The Superheavyweight will probably be a projectile shooter of some sort. Whatever they are, they will not be spinners. I'm not going to have an all-spinner team again. Half is enough.

I'd post renders, but everything is in pieces.

Toxic

ARC5 bots

Post by Toxic » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:27 pm

Meh,same thing I was gunna use in SIREC,just cooler looking.

Kiazi

ARC5 bots

Post by Kiazi » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:52 pm

I am pretty much going to use my bots that I entered in TTT except for Hellraizer Hybrid. I will be netered but he will be modified a little.