Ruination: The Omen - Predictions

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:50 pm

I absolutely love it. I post the conferences and within a day, everyone chews it up and spits it out. Now that's what I like to see.
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:27 am

Any chance of some updates, now that my machines are in? :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:33 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Oct 18 2013, 08:27 AM</dd></dl><div>Any chance of some updates, now that my machines are in? :v: [/quote]look yonder :v:

GF93

Post by GF93 » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:49 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Oct 18 2013, 08:33 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Oct 18 2013, 08:27 AM</dd></dl><div>Any chance of some updates, now that my machines are in? :v: [/quote]look yonder :v:[/quote]Ah, thanks. Pretty decent overall- a little surprised at Master of Puppets's low rating (Since I'm more utilising the scoop and the traction as a defence against the HSes), but I'm definitely liking Lethal Injection 2 and Tornedron's rankings. :cool:
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:55 am

And I updated mine as well...
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:56 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Oct 18 2013, 08:49 AM</dd></dl><div>a little surprised at Master of Puppets's low rating (Since I'm more utilising the scoop and the traction as a defence against the HSes)[/quote]The spinners will still wreck your shit, I'm afraid. :v:

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:40 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Oct 18 2013, 09:56 AM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Oct 18 2013, 08:49 AM</dd></dl><div>a little surprised at Master of Puppets's low rating (Since I'm more utilising the scoop and the traction as a defence against the HSes)[/quote]The spinners will still wreck your shit, I'm afraid. :v:[/quote]Huh. I was debating whether to have stronger weapons or 7 armour, but the emphasis on weaponry won out due to that annoying rule on dual weaponry making them too weak otherwise.

But the weapon-armour rule- because the whole scoop at the front lifts up, what extra protection does that give me? Surely that must give me some extra defence when combined with the traction.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NFX

Post by NFX » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:14 am

I understand that the scoop gets +2 due to the Weapon Armour rule. I was told Kraze's flipper would get the same bonus.
Team Mongoose (358-215)
"The Colour of Awesome"

Braveheart / Crash Blossom / Depth Charge / Broken Ghost / Murder Death Unit / Agent X

RoBattle
Override - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 3 pts
MiDAS - Heats: 19 pts / Finals: 0 pts

it was a gigantic masturbation of polygons :v - That Kode Guy

GF93

Post by GF93 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:35 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NFX</dt><dd>Oct 20 2013, 05:14 AM</dd></dl><div>I understand that the scoop gets +2 due to the Weapon Armour rule. I was told Kraze's flipper would get the same bonus.[/quote]So, 8 armour at the front combined with 6 Speed and Traction. Could be better, but not as bad as I thought it'd be- I mean, it'll stand up to them for a few blows at least. :v:
ICE³ ROBOTICS