Ruination: The Beginning - Pre-Season Predictions

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Oh, my. Not done so well, there.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

BEES

Post by BEES » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:01 pm

What are you talking about? I have Lethal Injection right up there.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:03 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 07:01 PM</dd></dl><div> What are you talking about? I have Lethal Injection right up there. [/quote]
With regards to the other three, I meant- it's not a problem of course, but it was a little surprising. I'm glad to see that you think LI has what it takes, though.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 pm

With regards to Cutie Honey, I was fucking sick of the 7+ wedges so I wanted to take a different approach to fighting them. I know very well that my tactic may not work but I didn't want to sacrifice other points just so I can get beat up by Parasite and Revolver Ocelot. :P
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Post by GF93 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:14 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 07:08 PM</dd></dl><div> With regards to Cutie Honey, I was fucking sick of the 7+ wedges so I wanted to take a different approach to fighting them. I know very well that my tactic may not work but I didn't want to sacrifice other points just so I can beat up by Parasite and Revolver Ocelot. :P [/quote]
Think it'll work once Terminal Velocity's sent her flying, though? :P
ICE³ ROBOTICS

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:15 pm

I have a different tactic for Terminal Velocity.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:39 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>9 - Hector LeMans - I kinda miss Cian sad.gif This thing should've been a drum. As separate discs, each of them will be weakened because the energy transferred between them only goes through the central axle, instead of the farthest edge on the center of rotation. [/quote]
#9? Below Punch??? NOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

BEES

Post by BEES » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:42 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 07:08 PM</dd></dl><div>With regards to Cutie Honey, I was fucking sick of the 7+ wedges so I wanted to take a different approach to fighting them. I know very well that my tactic may not work but I didn't want to sacrifice other points just so I can get beat up by Parasite and Revolver Ocelot. :P[/quote]
It's still going to lose to Parasite and Revolver Ocelot; it will just lose with pizzazz now. Maybe if you gave it 9 armor instead of 8--which you could've easily done with all those wedge points you slashed.

Also, it's 2013. Chamfer your edges already. Why isn't everyone doing that? What do they think this is? Robotica? :lol:

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:59 pm

I made Honey fucking fast and controlled as hell to compensate. You guys won't have a chance to spin-up...

EDIT: What am I talking about, anyway... Honey will finish last regardless. Uhh... gooo Tax Cutter&#33; <_<

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:06 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 07:59 PM</dd></dl><div> I made Honey fucking fast and controlled as hell to compensate. You guys won't have a chance to spin-up... [/quote]
We'll see. Ocelots on a fucking mission. I'm sicked of him getting bum-rushed out of the Playoffs.
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:07 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 08:06 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 07:59 PM</dd></dl><div> I made Honey fucking fast and controlled as hell to compensate. You guys won't have a chance to spin-up... [/quote]
We'll see. Ocelots on a fucking mission. I'm sicked of him getting bum-rushed out of the Playoffs. [/quote]
Me too, really. There are actually a lot of HWs I'm rooting for here, and it's a shame only one can win it all. :(

BEES

Post by BEES » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:19 pm

It is certainly fast. That is not a trivial amount of speed, and I am not treating it lightly. It will be a very interesting match, for sure.

That Kode Guy

Post by That Kode Guy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:24 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 08:19 PM</dd></dl><div> It is certainly fast. That is not a trivial amount of speed, and I am not treating it lightly. It will be a very interesting match, for sure. [/quote]
May it be a good one, then&#33;

In other news, lolwtf Hector LeMans being last. :blink:

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:27 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 08:24 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Jan 3 2013&#44; 08:19 PM</dd></dl><div> It is certainly fast. That is not a trivial amount of speed, and I am not treating it lightly. It will be a very interesting match, for sure. [/quote]
May it be a good one, then&#33;

In other news, lolwtf Hector LeMans being last. :blink: [/quote]
I'm telling you, it's subtle revenge for Clown Breath. :P

BEES

Post by BEES » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:42 pm

I don't care about Clown Breath.

I was willing to put Clown Breath behind us. But I'm going to start caring about Clown Breath pretty soon if you keep mentioning Clown Breath.