Ruination: The Beginning Power Ratings

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

GF93
Team: Ice Cubed Robotics

Post by GF93 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:08 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Dec 20 2012&#44; 09:20 AM</dd></dl><div> 4. Team Ice Cubed Robotics
It was a good week for everyone except Terminal Velocity who, unfortunately, now looks dead in the water.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

BEES

Post by BEES » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:31 pm

Yes, I agree with 7. That is pretty much where I am. I'm the only one left who could still be totally eliminated from the playoffs. And the chance of that happening is substantial.

ABR - 30% chance of qualifying. If Robotnik loses or I lose then I'm out. I figure a 60% chance of beating Pyrite combined with a 60% chance of Dr Robotnik beating Psyclone coupled with the 1 in however many chance I have at surviving the ensuing clusterfuck rumble end up with a 30% overall chance at qualifying.

Stingray - 5% chance of qualifying. Stingray is basically lost. Impossible match against Braveheart is impossible. And even then other things have to line up just to even get a rumble, and then surviving the rumble is yet another task altogether. I have given up on this one.

Parasite - 60% chance of qualifying. Parasite is the only bot that isn't dependent upon other bots in its class losing matches to be able to qualify. It just needs to beat Camo Alert, and at the very least I am guaranteed a rumble afterwards. No small task though; Camo Alert is serious business.

Sphere O' Fear - 10% chance of qualifying. Nothing I can do on my end. It depends upon too many other fights working out perfectly and then winning the rumble, which is possible, but I consider SOF's chances of qualifying very remote.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:33 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Feb 25 2013&#44; 04:31 PM</dd></dl><div> ABR - 30% chance of qualifying. If Robotnik loses or I lose then I'm out. I figure a 60% chance of beating Pyrite combined with a 60% chance of Dr Robotnik beating Psyclone coupled with the 1 in however many chance I have at surviving the ensuing clusterfuck rumble end up with a 30% overall chance at qualifying. [/quote]
In which case, I'd better do what I can to win- if there's one thing in particular that could cause me real problems if I qualify for the rumble, it'll be a well-armoured rammer like ABR.

If I can get lucky by beating Robotnik and coming up against the other top spinners however, I reckon that's where Psyclone's near-impervious defence will ultimately pay off- it should hopefully allow it to wade right in and use its 360-degree killing zone to do the necessary business to qualify for the Playoffs.
ICE³ ROBOTICS
"Tougher than a glacier, more might than an avalanche, more fury than a blizzard, and more burning passion than a volcano."

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:44 pm

Dr. Robotnik has to win, or Anti-Virus is guaranteed to be in a rumble he will definitely lose. :(
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:51 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>KodeBreaker</dt><dd>Feb 25 2013&#44; 05:44 PM</dd></dl><div> Dr. Robotnik has to win, or Anti-Virus is guaranteed to be in a rumble he will definitely lose. :( [/quote]
I'm sorry, Kody. I'm afraid I can't let him do that.
ICE³ ROBOTICS

That Kode Guy
Team: Dissonance-Tek

Post by That Kode Guy » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:59 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Feb 25 2013&#44; 05:51 PM</dd></dl><div>I'm sorry, Kody. I'm afraid I can't let him do that.[/quote]
Then... it's time to fragment a virus...

[dohtml]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YkK5-F8Mki8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]
This account is in a state of dimensional flux

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Feb 25 2013&#44; 05:33 PM</dd></dl><div>If I can get lucky by beating Robotnik and coming up against the other top spinners however, I reckon that's where Psyclone's near-impervious defence will ultimately pay off- it should hopefully allow it to wade right in and use its 360-degree killing zone to do the necessary business to qualify for the Playoffs.[/quote]
[dohtml]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ORcJv-OSJTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnKXYswn-Mw
I AM BOOLETPROOOOOOOF

(Damn, I tried doing that the way you uploaded your videos, but for whatever reason, it doesn't work <_< )
ICE³ ROBOTICS

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 am

Ratings updated for the final week of the season&#33; It'll probably be the last week for them as well since they become kind of moot during the playoffs.
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:47 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Dec 20 2012&#44; 09:20 AM</dd></dl><div> 6. Team Ice Cubed Robotics
Two of his losses put him out of the playoffs and his one win ended up not mattering.&nbsp; That
ICE³ ROBOTICS

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:18 pm

Not sure how I'm 0-2 Josh, I did beat all three of the other bots in the LW playoffs already.

Unless theres a point I'm missing here.

NWOWWE

Post by NWOWWE » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:24 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Mar 4 2013&#44; 01:18 PM</dd></dl><div> Not sure how I'm 0-2 Josh, I did beat all three of the other bots in the LW playoffs already.

Unless theres a point I'm missing here. [/quote]
H&N lost to Luna and Camo Alert lost to Cutie Honey. Hence the 0-2. It was refering to the bots you'll face in the semi-finals.

prince palatine

Post by prince palatine » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:31 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>NWOWWE</dt><dd>Mar 4 2013&#44; 01:24 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>prince palatine</dt><dd>Mar 4 2013&#44; 01:18 PM</dd></dl><div> Not sure how I'm 0-2 Josh, I did beat all three of the other bots in the LW playoffs already.

Unless theres a point I'm missing here. [/quote]
H&N lost to Luna and Camo Alert lost to Cutie Honey. Hence the 0-2. It was refering to the bots you'll face in the semi-finals. [/quote]
Ah, apologies, I thought you were referring to the lightweights, my mistake.

BEES

Post by BEES » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:57 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Mar 4 2013&#44; 12:47 PM</dd></dl><div>Tell me about it- I lost all my matches, had all three of my other robots eliminated at once, been trampled underneath Badnik's team again, and if I recall correctly, ICR is back to being the worst-performing team who's still actually competing.[/quote]
Uh... I wasn't eliminated, so no.

GF93

Post by GF93 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:44 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Spatula</dt><dd>Mar 4 2013&#44; 01:57 PM</dd></dl><div> <blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>GF93</dt><dd>Mar 4 2013&#44; 12:47 PM</dd></dl><div>Tell me about it- I lost all my matches, had all three of my other robots eliminated at once, been trampled underneath Badnik's team again, and if I recall correctly, ICR is back to being the worst-performing team who's still actually competing.[/quote]
Uh... I wasn't eliminated, so no. [/quote]
Ah. Sorry 'bout that.
ICE³ ROBOTICS