ROBOTS discussion

Find all your ARC RPGs and fantasy leagues discussed here. We're good at this stuff.

Moderator: Tournament Hosts

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

ROBOTS discussion

Post by Shaba117 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:42 am

I can throw in Thieving Magpie for FW and Harpy for MW, if need be.

patrickrowberry

ROBOTS discussion

Post by patrickrowberry » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:16 am

I can confirm to be competing and I have loads of rboots if you need a few spares for a joke team or such

Venice Queen
Team: ‽ Robotics

ROBOTS discussion

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:40 am

As a reminder to everyone posting rps in the rp room, they will not be counted: you need to post them in the rp specific subreddit so that we still have access to them post-forum switch
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

V900? Wheres V1-899 ~NickyDustyOwl
fridge ~ V900

Wasn't Ted Bundy physically attractive though? ~Superbomb122
get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Venice Queen

ROBOTS discussion

Post by Venice Queen » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:10 pm

with the last minute entries from Syl and Shaba, that puts us at full. I ended up booting Killjoy because she never actually confirmed to me that she was participating and I haven't seen her around here or on the discord at all in like, a month, so I had no guarentees that she was participating, while syl and shaba are actively wanting to participate.

with that, we have full rosters and a full event. LETS GOOOOOOO
‽ ROBOTICS
CHAMPIONS: Lightweight//Ruination 4//Nick's Fuzzy Rules -- -- Hobbyweight//Bot-o-Rama//Buzzkill -- -- Arbitraryweight//D12//Listen Here, Grandad, This Is America, Everyone Here Eats Ass

Bots that I think are better than my actual champions: Chimera // Venice Queen // Cuddle Time!

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

Shaba117
Team: Team Stealth Productions

ROBOTS discussion

Post by Shaba117 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:27 pm

Yeah, sorry I got all salty and stuff. Glad to be back.

Besides, Death Metal was gonna kill me if I didn't enter it into another tournament :P

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

ROBOTS discussion

Post by winternimbus » Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:57 pm

i am game
winter! she/they pronouns, trans rights babey!

ROBOT FIGHT NIGHT: MINI
Break Dash - 1-1
Neophyte Redglare - 1-1

Neophyte Redglare - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals, Cherry Bomb Classic 3 Quarter-Finals
America Offline - Robot Fight Night: Season 1 Quarter-Finals

"I'm curious what tactical advantage you're hoping to gain by sacrificing a portion of your bots size/weight for a deployable banana"
-NWOWWE, 2017

Venice Queen

ROBOTS discussion

Post by Venice Queen » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:24 pm

yo gulden so I'm just now realizing that godfather's stats are bad - mech armor godfather's body armor needs to be the same as it is in your lowest armored configuration (so 5), which can probably be solved most easily with an armor bonus. it's too late to fix it this week, but you can adjust it for future weeks' fight cards. as of current, it will be treated as it it has a 12 armor bonus to the front, and 5 armor elsewhere.
‽ ROBOTICS

fridge ~ V900

get a room ~Madbull
I will NOT ~Superbomb122

GuldenFlame

ROBOTS discussion

Post by GuldenFlame » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:59 pm

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>The_Angry_Goat</dt><dd>Jul 12 2018, 08:24 PM</dd></dl><div>yo gulden so I'm just now realizing that godfather's stats are bad - mech armor godfather's body armor needs to be the same as it is in your lowest armored configuration (so 5), which can probably be solved most easily with an armor bonus. it's too late to fix it this week, but you can adjust it for future weeks' fight cards. as of current, it will be treated as it it has a 12 armor bonus to the front, and 5 armor elsewhere. [/quote]Sorry, I think that was my intention but I somehow goofed that up.
That's one of the basics of swiss armies and I somehow forgot it.
Team Loading...

I have nothing noteworthy to show you.

attackfrog
Team: Aquatic Robotics

ROBOTS discussion

Post by attackfrog » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:23 am

Got my RPs all in, and for once I feel like I have a pretty good chance in each of my fights, somehow. For a team I kind of half-assed it's... really not that bad. So far.

The first week of a tournament is kind of exciting&#33;

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Re: ROBOTS discussion

Post by NWOWWE » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:08 pm

Yo, I'm pretty sure I'm still replacing Black Dog with Donut. It'll be the same stats and essentially the same CAD (since I think Laz only gave me one camera angle of the pink color version).
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

Venice Queen

Post by Venice Queen » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:40 pm

NWOWWE wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:08 pm Yo, I'm pretty sure I'm still replacing Black Dog with Donut. It'll be the same stats and essentially the same CAD (since I think Laz only gave me one camera angle of the pink color version).
ya that's chill, do post it in the signups just so people have access to it (which I'm assuming you can do on your own since you have admin priviledges :P )

winternimbus
Team: Team Foxtrot Uniform

Post by winternimbus » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:34 pm

whoops i forgot to RP by a longass margin