SF: Double Dose vs. Red Zone

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Next, the mighty double spinner from Team AC/DC that became known as one of the best FRR spinners ever, it is DOUBLE DOSE!!!! This original take on the "Hit and Run" design has done a lot of destruction so far, taking down bots like Aggressive Blood Cell and Agent Orange to get here. He's good at taking down all sorts of designs, and yet, he faces a different type of one once again, in Red Zone. What's it gonna be for the bar spinner?

First up, from Team Gemini, comes the former CFL Olympics gold medalist, it's the 6-wheeled RED ZONE!!!! As Red Zone slowly approaches yet another potential gold medal, Red Zone has a fiesty spinner ex-champ to stand in his way, but he's proved he can take down both when bots like Testbot, Zombie Killer and Lightning all fell in previous round. Can he do it again?

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:12 pm

I'm giving this one to Red Zone. I think he's got the means either way to take down Double Dose.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:32 am

Double Dose is gonna find it hard to deal with that plow. I'll say Red Zone looks pretty good here.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.