SF: Barrier vs. X-Combat

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:35 pm

First up, we have Team Gemini's prime MW that is also the third most winningest bot of all-time, BARRIER!!! Barrier is no stranger to putting spinners in their place, like what he did earlier in the tourney against Influenza and JAKT, but now he fights one of the oldest and wisest of spinner creations in X-Combat. Will Barrier prove to be not-so-tough after all?

Next up, we have Team Omegaforce's first champion bot back in CFRC1 and became a major influence in both CAD and in future horizontal disc designs everywhere, it's X-COMBAT!!!!!! Slaughtering good bots like Taurus and DVD-RW was not easy, but he proved he hasn't lost his edge when he gave the former champ The Thwacking Head a beating in the quarterfinals. Will this awesome spinner do it once again?

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:39 pm

Extremely tough call.... other than the low torque, everything points to X-Combat... I think I'll go all Hollywood Squares and say X gets the square and the win.

Meganew

Post by Meganew » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:55 pm

I'll go X-Combat as well simply because I'm making a MW clone of it for FF3 and the next ARC series.

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 pm

I vote Barrier since he's a great anti-spinner design.
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.