QF: Final Boss vs. Copperhead

Section for tournament polls. Other stuff, such as CFL All-Stars, are located here.
Area51Escapee

Post by Area51Escapee » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 am

First up in SHW, is the lifter bot famous for his old school video game skins, it's Final Boss! One of the top prizes from Team Blood Gulch, Final Boss has proved all-star worthy by taking down Eurypterus in the previous round. Does that mean he has what it takes to take down another superstar rammer?

Next up, one of Team Omegaforce's signature bots, is the reptilian monster known as Copperhead! Copperhead took down uber spinner JOLT in round 2 and hopes to continue his run right here and now. Will the v-plow jam Final Boss's coin machine once and for all or will he get fooled like every other poor sap that just wants to play the game? Find out if Copperhead gets to save the princess from the castle!! (Oh wait, that was the other skin version...well screw that)

NWOWWE
Team: Team Blood Gulch

Post by NWOWWE » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 am

<blockquote class='quote_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd>&nbsp;</dd></dl><div>Find out if Copperhead gets to save the princess from the castle&#33;&#33; (Oh wait, that was the other skin version...well screw that)[/quote]
I guess in this case you could say "Does he have what it takes to destroy the Death Egg?"
Area51Escapee,Jan 30 2011 wrote:
Spatula,Jan 29 2011 wrote: I should go 3-1 this week but it'll probably be something like 0-4 or 0-5.
It sucks going 0-5. You lose all 4 of your bot fights for the week and you also lose at life.

succotash_54

Post by succotash_54 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:42 pm

I'm voting Final Boss on this one. Close though.